HELP ME PLS.

yo guys
dont need to tell much only this : and help me ;)

Closing Link: tNa by xs4all.nl.quakenet.org (G-lined (You ([email protected]) are infected with a trojan (mssvcs/3), see http://trojanscan.quakenet.org/?7 for details - banned for 168 hours))
Comments
get Antivirus!
which one?
did u ever clicked the link?
ofc, It caused only by clicking the link <HeatoN busted>, <CPL 2008 Live Stream> and other IRC shit
Parent
he means the quakenet trojan scan link I think

You're infected with the 'mssvcs'-worm.Please follow this removal instruction to get your system clean. A german version will be in the bottom ENGLISH REMOVAL

1. Close your mIRC.

2. Open your task manager (if you don't know how, right click on your taskbar and select task manager or press CTRL+ALT+DEL)

3. Go to processes and search for a process called mssvcs.exe or mssvc.exe

4. If you have at least one of them, kill them.

5. Go to your explorer and look for a 'temp2.mrc' in C: and C:WINDOWS

6. If you have it, delete it.

7. Go to start -> run and type cmd in there and press ok

8. A black box will start up, now type the following commands in there: attrib -S -H %WINDIR%system32mssvcs.exe del %WINDIR%system32mssvcs.exe If you had also a mssvc.exe in your tasklist, please also use the following commands: attrib -S -H %WINDIR%system32mssvc.exe del %WINDIR%system32mssvc.exe

9. If you get the error 'permission denied' please check your task manager once again for the in step 3 named processes and go to step 8 once more.

10. To be completely sure that your mIRC isn't infected any more, please reinstall it without backup'ing the old files. You need a clean new copy!

11. Run a full scan with an antivirus-program on your system now.

12. Your system should be clean now
Parent
well, Its is not a real Trojan scan, just a warning message from QuakeNet and a recommendation to scan his PC with Antivirus so It won't help him anyway.
Parent
It actually tells him what to do and I know people that used this and got it removed so.. ?
Parent
n1 edit skills! ;p
Parent
I just made it easier to read, it was the same before, just a bit messy :P
Parent
euhm? anyway Its a Trojan,
Close IRC
Run a scan
If your Antivirus Is not a shit It should easily detect the Trojan and remove It
Restart PC
Reconnect IRC
Problem fixed.
You clicked some noob link in irc, saying someone was busted, which gave you the trojan, now it randomly spams it every time you connect thats why your been glined, now just go get some av and get rid of it.
do journal.. nice pushing my cless thread down -.-