ET Problem pbcl.dll

Hi there.

I've got a problem when i'm trying to play ET, first it's ok I can start wolfenstein etc and I can join servers, when I'm ingame I can choose my team etc. But after 10 secondes sometimes a little bit longer, I'm getting an error with, Raport Send / Raport dont send, or I dont know how to explain since i"m dutch "Rapport Verzenden/Rapport niet verzenden" When I click on Raport send, or Raport dont send, it will close my ET anyway, but when I click on details of error, there is a file called, ModName: Pbcl.dll.
I've tryed to download this from serveral sites but it doesn't work. I've tryed to update my punkbuster but doesn't work either.

Anyone could help me with this?

( My english is terrible )

P'z
Comments
Open ET, and type "/quit unload pbcd.dll" into your console, should work.
it closes my ET when I try that
Parent
dont do it, will just make you quit et
Parent
Damn indeed ^^
Parent
:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
Rofl :DDDD
Sorry mate, had to do that. ;)
Parent
I thought that would really work ^^
Parent
Well it actually should, just try it a few times. :) No worries.
Parent
write /cg_gun_frame 0

if its 1 it crashes et sometimes
I didn't have that in my config, so that can't be the problem I think ..
Parent
had the same problem years ago on my old computer could not join any server that had ETPRO all other mods worked, well bought new pc few weeks after that so it was fixed cant help you :<
your english sux! not that mine is very good.. but atleast better than yours :P gl with it!
http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=faq-et.php

Type "pbcl.dll" in your browser search engine to get to the questions about pbcl.dll.
your english isn't that bad :O
delete pb folder and use pb setup :/
wastefull cmmt's guys <3
should help a fuck :)
just try to dl that dll file ..
reinstall if the problem exist after replacing dll file
I replaced items, I can play 20 minutes and I get the same error again..
Parent
update pb?