Returning Player

Hey all. I played ET years ago fairly competitively and I'm looking to get back into it. It's been quite a few years so I'm rather rusty. Currently, I'm looking for a good active server (preferably a Clan based server) where I can regain my skill, play against skilled players, and potentially find a Clan to join. I'm a ways from being good enough to play tournaments or anything, but I have no doubt that it'll return to me quickly.

If you know of any servers, or have one yourself, that is active, skilled, and has recruitment potential please let me know!

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Comments
it doesn't work like that anymore!
E-mailed you!
brb, hacking ur email
Dude, u have no idea what time of ET you're in now. One of the keywords of ET & this site is -> TROLLING + there ain't ET servers like telenet or such anymore. U'll have to make friends and start to play with them. In that way, u'll get to know more & more people and u'll start playing lots better =)
and NA-ET is dead at least the "legit" side.
I've noticed that NA ET is dead. Kinda sad, but I still want to get involved again.

Clan servers just don't exist anymore I guess?
So how do I go about meeting these friends and playing competitively?

I just played some rounds, and surprisingly my Kill/Death ratio was in my favor. Good to know I haven't lost it all! =]

@sTef, I'm kinda paranoid with that stuff when it comes to ET so I hope you're just kidding >.<

@snailbot I never got an email! I checked spam folder as well. =[ Try again maybe? or PM me here perhaps.

Thanks for the responses!
I've got some email hacking knowledges ofc but no worries I won't hack ur email at all :D.:D./D./D;D.D
and use the reply thing instead of @sTef
kind regards
Parent
Rofl, well thanks.
Will do.
Parent
you have to deal with trolling to survive on this page :XD
Parent
you should start playing etpro, if you aim to play competetively in the future
Parent
That's certainly the goal. I'm having trouble connecting to a lot of etpro servers though. I keep getting some error message about not having the right .exe or something.

But yes, keep the etpro server recommendations coming.
Parent
because you need a new patch, which was released in 2k7 or so
Parent
Where can I get it? I have 2.60, but had trouble getting 2.60b to work. Also, wtf is up with all these mods messing with my load up screen. I've looked for the files in the et directory and can't find where those mods are. All I really want is a legit etpro server to play on, which seems to be difficult to do >.<

Man, it sucks being the noob again.
Parent
just install this one http://etui.kashu.fr/
everything patched + the most common warmaps
Parent
Wonderful, thank you.
Parent
Now it's saying something about an empty CD key.
Parent
/pb_cl_enable
delete etkey
start et
?
Parent
lol'd very very hard
Certainly a welcoming community nowadays isn't it?
Parent
try #et.merc on Quakenet ( IRC ) .

Here is a good public server to take ur rust off: 213.108.31.35:27010

gL American :)
1. Never be polite to people
2. Troll Hard!
3. Quakenet
4. #clanless-et
5. !cless
6. +v
7. /amsg merc avi low+ & cless
9. u didn't notice i skipped 8
10. np.
I can dig it. thanks. I'll check that stuff out.
11. /reply
Parent