Hidusbf Problem (solved)

Hello readers, i have a problem with the Hidusbf.

Have always worked for me, till i got Win 7 64bit couple of days ago.

1st of all it freezed my mouse after the procedures and rebooting (noghq.com procedures).

That was solved with ReadyDriver plus that makes me able to load any unsigned driver and so on...

Ok great, BUT,

...it keeps still running on 125hz, and it should work because i know many other users with Win 7 64bit can use it aswell...

... so if anyone knows or thinks how to solve this problem, i would be a lot gratefull.

Cheers ;)

PS: mouse is mx518
Comments
Hello writer. You need to download Hidusbf for Windows 7 64bit. dat iz da prablam
format c
Good tip bro. Will try it when i access ur machine remotly via telnet ;-)
Parent
not gonna happen
Parent
u dont need to want it :-) a FUD Crypter with a lil trojan can do it for me
Parent
I never said about wanting something, just said it aint gonna happen :) If you even cant figure out this lil problem, Im damn sure ur not able to hack someones PC ;)
Parent
lol dont mix the things... trust me :-) 1 thing has nothing to do with other...
Parent
All PC related right? Dont try to be a smartass now ;)
Parent
you are mixing OS related things such as driver signatures and usb port frequency tweaking, with web, programming, (de)cryting and web protocols... i think you are the one who is trying to be a smartass... and that can even be seen since ur 1st comment (format c)
Parent
format c was indeed a serious comment :)

Well, if you have knowledge about all of that, some small O/S related problem wouldnt be a problem, as Ive said 3 times already. But Imma finishing this convo now, got better stuff to do
Parent
its so small that no1 came up yet with resolutions... :-) and remember as i said in topic it has always worked for me in other OS versions of Windows...
Parent
Downloaded Driver Signature Enforcement?

If yes, it should work when u enable test mode.

Don't press RESTART on hidusbf, only install service and filter checked.

Other solution is turning off Driver Signature on boot menu when u press F8 when u start up your pc.
i did that, since that is in procedures of the ngohq topic.

But on Win7 64bit the DSEO is not enough, it doesnt actually still loads the unsigned drivers.

So for that u can use a program called "Ready Driver plus" which automatically does that "F8 -> turn on driver signature".

Thanks for the help tho mate ;)
Parent
You should follow this guide, it's not that hard

01. Download Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider
02. Download hidusbf.zip and Extract HIDUSBF to that folder.
03. Run Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider(DSEO) and choose Enable Test
Mode.
04. Reboot
05. Run DSEO Sign the Hidusbf.INF before you install it. Maybe necessary to do
this with all versions of the Hidusb.sys in the patch.
06. Right click on HIDUSBF.inf and choose Install.(INF file extension must be
windows default. This is a common problem easy fix with reg file.)
07. Run Setup.exe from HIDUSBF’s folder, check the Filter on Device box and
select your desired sample rate click install service wait then click
restart.
08. Run mouserater and check polling rate.
09. Run DSEO, choose Sign a System file and insert full path to the installed
HIDUSBF.sys file (For example: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\HIDUSBF.sys).
10. Restart your computer and enjoy.
11. If you would like to remove the test mode watermark, run Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider and choose Watermark remover

Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider (DSEO)
http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=Files&go=cat&dwn_cat_id=34&go=giveme&dwn_id=826

HIDUSBF.ZIP
http://www.ngohq.com/attachments/news/1954d1243462515-how-to-increase-usb-sample-rate-in-windows-vista-7-hidusbf.zip
cool bro. Step #5 was the prob. Cheers
Parent
got the same problem since i installed windows 7 :s
check the answear i gave to "Sm3kht" mate. I hope it helps
Parent
I got the same problem. Did all the steps correctly but it just freezes the mouse so I have to take it out from the usb-port and plug it into another. The problem is that i can't use the old usb-port anymore for the mouse. I can use it for other stuffs but not the mouse. tried to do the whole step three times and now im running out of usb spots. only one left and i don't dare to fuck that one up aswell.

win 7 64, ime-mouse
http://data.citadelindustries.net/setupreadydriverplus.exe download this program and it won't freeze anymore. And pay attention on Vegeta's step #5 i did sign all the .sys and .inf files in HIDUSBF folder with the DSEO and now it works. :-)
Parent
fuck yeay it worked! cheers mate! (been strugling with it for 3 months ;DDDD)
Parent
:D np mate, this shit was strugling me too :D
Parent