searching for clan/players to fit in

I used to play it back in the days, stopped in 2004. Played ESL, CB and rtcw.no, never touched ET though. Searching for players/clan who need a decent panzerfaust.

Class: Solider :)

Cheers
Comments
Playing panzerfaust 24/7 is generally done in rtcw though, in ET people tend to switch between panzer & medic/engi.

Good luck!
yes, I'm not interested in playing ET at all - just rtcw for old times' sake :) I switched to sniper/eng when needed too :)
#rtcw.wars. You'll find people 2 play with. They search mercs every evening. I'm sure some clan will invite, once you have been playing active
Parent
Use the reply button bro!
Parent
Great site i love it keep posting more! fencing akron ohio
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. custom closet
It felt so good to know that I had a great company to call. They help a lot, thank you Hanna
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Lovely