new track

Hopefully better mixed than previous :p

Www.soundcloud.com/sevenam/sevenam-enlightened

Enjoy
Comments
the sound in the back ... the highpitched saw .. abit too loud .. lateron, the lead .. abit too loud.

i recommened you the following:

fabfilter: pro-q, pro-mb, pro-c, pro-l .... first is an eq, second is a multiband comp, third is a comp, latter is a limiter.
or get ozone 6 ...

if you need any help about these plugs and/or mastering .. hit me!
Thx for the info (again) :P
Parent
check pm :)

the q valies i said, were guessed.. bbut were way off .. :D .. but i got the values, if needed.

and nothing to thank me for.. anytime .. im glad to help when it comes 2 muzak
Parent
stop acting pro, like you know shit about producing music :P
Parent
unfortunatly i am pro in that stuff.. i might not be pro in gaming :D

but love you, too old brah ..
Parent
innocent until proven guilty... show me you are pro in producing music.
Parent
is dat allemaal jou muziek fostrum? Op je soundcloud channel? Kek man!
journal worthy...
I actually like it, now it just needs some voice and a bit more commercial feeling into it. Now about the highpitched saw and the lead u need to add the same notes but on a lower octave to give more power into it, also decrease a bit its volume, but not as much as kuraigu says lolz.
a voice? you mean vocals? o_O
Parent
off course :p
Parent
where did i say how much? :D . ..

he could actually also add a shuffled arp to the lead in the end .. pingpong panned
Parent
leuk! :D
Movies to Download India's top films website where you may view, transfer, and download most recent motion pictures youtube recordings, netflix recordings, top films, hollywood motion pictures, bollywood motion pictures, ghanaian motion pictures, nollywood motion pictures, and english motion pictures.Full HD Bollywood Movies Download 1080p best website to get bollywood motion pictures in hd new motion pictures 2022 bollywood download filmywap 2019 bollywood films download filezilla bollywood films download mp4 movies download hd films download.
Awesome post i love it keep posting more! fencing cincinnati