HIDE AND SEEK EVENT

Hello dear community,

CookieMonster, Jinosta, iNTER and eraz want to bring back the good memories we had on hide and seek
some years ago.
Fun and big laugh will be the main order, we want fun and awesome atmosphere for our awesome casters Potty & Francis CEO.
We obviously will make some events on this format with little cash prize but dont forget the main order
We actually thinking about making the server permanent "ON" and joining party on discord like we do for gathers
this can be awesome for some evenings party.
All the HnS rules will be the main Discord : https://discord.gg/WmrpJhcFDx
Main Hide & Seek server : 194.147.122.205:27960
Feel free to join in and to share to your funny mates !!

All the HnS staff want to thanks a lot purlo0ng for giving us a server to use, Pinn for his big help
on the server config and of course everyone who want to bring HnS back with us !!

Thanks to all for your time, we will cu @ server !!

Comments
lol hi Cookie
See you there!
thanks every one cant wait to get this going with more and more gamesto come after we testing this weekend on to make sure it all up and running ok if you all want to come join
I am MarseilleLeFrancis - CEO and coach at follow.et - professional eSports cklub since 2008 and I approve this event.
im so happy that you approve of my event :D
Parent
OMG GIRL REAL GIRL OMG
omg yes i am give me everything you got please :D lmfao
Parent
is that a reference to WAP?
Parent
a dream willl cum true
The date has been removed from this post. When is it?
Parent
we have already had the event but we always try and set something up every sat or every other sat we have a discord it u want to join it :D
Parent