cybergames old servers

who remembers the old cybergames servers well I will be setting one up to the best I can like the olds days if you all fancy coming to give it a try I have a tester server up and running for it so if anyone remembers it and would like to give me feedback on how it is and if i can do anything to make it a bit better please let me know

ip for it 5.9.157.178:27962
Comments
Thank you. I’ll pop in for a game on the weekend!
thank you hopefully it's okay and I have it set up right but I'm more than happy to learn from what I've done wrong if any to make it a good cyber game style server
Parent
funfact, cybergames were Italian servers meant for serverless clans to play pracs and offis on, it until the callvote 99999999 on supply mania started. Administrated by ItalyDoGod from ItalyRebels clan.
well i set mine up to 120 and people cant vote for 9999999999 on so that could be a bounus maybe
Parent
yes the good old Cybergames playing a lot there i miss it
Parent
how is that fun ?
Parent
funfacts are not always "fun" it is just a saying u drunk skunk :(
Parent
we planning on playing some etpro on server tonight if you all want to come and join in some fun 75.119.142.169:27963 7.30 PM CET
we planning on playing some etpro on server tonight if you all want to come and join in some fun 75.119.142.169:27963 7.30 PM CET