miTTi in Stage Outfit (Piano)

ATTENTION /!\ You can see me fully here now /!\ ATTENTION
[/b]

Hello lads,

I got many pms and queries yesterday. They asked me if I am really 14 and really playing and blabla. So I took the camera, actually not me but w/e, and put my stage outfit on.

In the video I am playing " Sag beim Abschied leise Servus" it is kinda unknown to most of the german, but its one of the greatest german waltz. I am playing with sheets there, but as I said at the other video as well, its only there for the chords and melody. The left hand is nearly fully improved.

For other informations about me and my instrument watch my journal link to journal .

Why did I make a forum post?

Just show me your skills in any things you can do well. :>

And now the link The song and me myself

Leave me nice comments and the best rating of course. If there is more interested I will upload some other vids, probably also some popsongs in a KEYBOARD version.
Comments
skilled xD high imo
med- maximum
whats so nub at it I mean
Parent
nichts, ich hab DICH nur nub genannt :)
Parent
i can show u how to roll/smoke weed. Is that good ?
it looks good but keep your fingers a bit more bent, your left pinky lies down almost all of the time :l
hey my name states im not perfo, so im not ok?
Parent
Watch that as well URL
Parent
seriously, who fucking cares`?
well your mom payed some hundreds entry 2 weeks ago.
Parent
jetz find ich dich noch viel merkwürdiger mitti :<
das jemand wie du sich für sowas interessiert und ganz ehrlich hier is der falsche ort hier kriegst nur dumme kommentare^^ ich mein du machst das gut ja aber ... passen tut es zu dem rest den ich von dir kenne überhaupt nicht^^
Parent
care ich krieg hier ja views
Parent
i prefer 17-20 girls, but ye sexy xD
Parent
awsome
image: sqzz
in germany they run away when humans come lmao
Parent
it was in england :( i wish it would be at my home Hungary :D but england - London - St James park :)
Parent
i was wondering even if you would get close to it it would bite you here i think^^
Parent
haha german bloodsquirrels ? :D
Parent
the second one is way better :>
perfo r better
care :/
i dont like the music :D
play something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgflzTEGczM&mode=related&search= :D:D:
Well if you are gonna do that. Lose the score on the piano. And pick a better song. This is kinda easy first year pianoclass song =/ And a tip maybe. Dont sit so stiff. Loosen up and you'll notice improvement in your play.
Did you watch Autumn leaves? Dont think that it is easy lol
Parent
very nice
Post something classical next time. xd
I understand this like attention whoring, LOOK AT ME I'M HIGHSKILLED AT PIANO AND YOU ARE NOT , man who gives a damn in a GAMING community ?
I am not saying wow I am highskill, I just thought here might be some guys who actually have a clue about music/piano like Lazio f.e.
and he is giving me some tips which I really like.
Parent
Watching gamers plying piano or guitar or any other music isntrument is way more interesting than reading and replying to your comments ;o
Parent
rly interesting
Parent
dleted u klavierkind xDDDDDDD
es tut mir leid, dass ich immer so mies war. du bist ja echt noch voll der milchbubi. ich hoffe ich hab dich in deiner entwikclung nicht gestört und btw, leg dir nen haarschnitt zu, der nich aussieht wie von den türken an der ecke! ;o)
Parent
denkste dein geflame hat mich gecared??
Parent
was gesagt werden musste ist gesagt worden. offensichtlich hast du verstanden um was es geht, denn jetzt zeigst du dich endlich auch als hango-kind und zeigst wie toll du klavier spielen kannst xDDDD
ich fands nur killa wie des im vergleich zu deinem sonstigen verhalten aussieht :)
Parent
ich weiss zwar immernoch net wieso du angefangen hast mich zu flamen aber k
Parent
nice :)
bit too less dynamics imo