Comments
Lol , i found him obvious in cyber aswell

One time he shoots 3hs all the time for 1 minute , he selfkills and suddenly he sucks , next spawn he ownz like hell again :o

EDIT: He ws more suspicious in cybergames tbh :)

5-7 ppl claimed he had wh and suddenly he changed his name to x.X

Aim suspicious aswell , in 1on1 he always shoots 3Hs , ok if you are good , its possible , but when there are 2 ppl , he either wont shoot or he will kill the other one and gib him without even looking at the other guy

Thats good for wars , but in pubs i would go for frags :o)
lol not ferus
Never heard of him and very nice that you have to mention that you played med+ mix, really!1!1!1!11!111
I mentioned that beacuse it wasnt clan ok?
Parent
you are too glad with it :D
everyone would mention mix :D
Parent
ow zekers , tkomt ook nog es uit zijn hol :=(
Parent
we waren aant battelen

;g
Parent
lolol ? =O
wtfroflmaohax?
Parent
BUSTED !!!!!1111
Parent
where is the proof?
BUST3D

edit: ever heard about ingame sounds, voice communication & spawn timming ? :)
I cant see any wallhack, putting sound off and not seeing leaning can make ani action supicious -.-
Played against that moron and with a old mate in his team and he shot like hell,, if anyone needs demo I can give you of this shitty moron!
OK GUYS I AM SORRY THAT YOU CANT SEE IT FROM THE VIDEO...I HAVE MADE ANOTHER ONE WHICH IS MORE OBVIOUS
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=busted2.wmv
direct download - http://www.yourfilehost.com/downloadfile.php?cat=video&file=busted2.wmv
i am in smallband whats it about :<
Next time add leaning + sound! hat wnb cheatbusters :<

PS: If you HAVE added these things, you still don't know what is said on ventrilo!
have you seen the new video or are you kidding me? its 100% wallhack and you telling me about wnb cheatbusters , you go buy glasses if u cant se obvious wallhack, last time i have tried to catch cheater, in the end its me who is bad, not him, cool, if u cant see wallhack u are retarded http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=busted2.wmv
Parent
well i keep sticking to my opinion about "you dont know what they said on vent" if they said "there one in that hallway on the right, rifle him!" it's not a wallhack for sure.
Parent
watched your new avi,

1st @ side gate, could be ventrilo / sounds!

2nd at side nearby the flag, could be ventrilo (someone at boxroom / main could see it and said that to him)

3rd he could lean at boxes + if you see a teammate shooting at something, and there should be a bell ringing in your head "hey, he MIGHT shoot at an enemy!"
Parent
u haven't exp. for decision...
Parent
huh ? what do you mean.....
Parent
I don't like ppl , who hasn't experience from competition wars. U can play some in past, but noone heard about u, and total unknown player make decisions about hax ...lol - and ur in team with cheater ( in ur profile ) funny.
Parent
I'm playing ET / rtcw for 6 years now, but ok that's your opinion ofc.
Parent
6 years and no achievements & noname ? Ok i hold my opinion.
Parent
well I should send you demos, 1-2x times it could be coincidence but he was 100% accurate with everything..you have to play the match to see that it was more than funny
1st - acutally I was lying there on the the stairs and not moving so he couldnt hear me
2nd yeah but he was waiting till he come closer and shot it exactly on him as well as on every action totally accurate all the time he exactly knew where to shot it, nobody has skill like that, playing ec is like playing like with toys then to play against this guy
3rd - that was not about leaning but about looking through the box on the enemies, could be coincidence tho, but when in one map there is like 100x coincidences thats funny..
man I am playing ET for 4 years and I never ever made video of anyone beacuse I was never absolutely sure, with this guy I am 100% sure as well as was everyone from my team..
+try lean on the same places than he did u will se wall :p