ETace

Hi guys!
Anyone knows when will be relased the new ETmod? and if it will be relased or not?

thanks, with love, cina :*
Comments
We're working on it, no release date is set.
So, to answer your question: when it's done.

http://etace.org
add etpro promod part of it imo.. like ace_promore 1 ! thx allready ! O_o
Parent
if you have those skins customisable et will be the ugliest game that ever hit this planet tbh. more fun to play mario
what does it have to do with etace?
Parent
They are going to make allies blue and axis red :|
Parent
excuse me.. ? let me ask once again: what does it have to do with etace? when did any of us etace devs said anything like that?
Parent
u just said it
Parent
thats et promode not etace...
Parent
Oh oki , i thought only CS promode existed :o
Parent
never heard of cpm i guess?
Parent
ETACe, not 'promode'
Parent
et is dead
true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent
Thanks for contributing to it
Parent
Thanks for activly contributing to it
Parent
Thanks for very activly contributing to it.

And making me laugh about you.
Parent
Thanks for very very activly contributing to it
Parent
Thanks for very activly contributing to it.
Parent
Thanks for really very activly contributing to it.
Parent
etace suxorz?
WE WANT ETPROMODE :D.
zhaplja, little question.

is it possible to allow ascii characters into the name of players to maybe allow more original clan tags etc.

i know it is a trivial request, but still something i would like to see.
Its a punkbuster command not a mod cmd..
Parent
not sure, will check later

but.. from what i remember (could be wrong): non-standard characters are allowed by the game, but not by punkbuster:

quote from punkbuster manual:
QuotePB_SV_ExtChar [0=no, 1=yes]
The default setting of 0 tells PunkBuster to disallow extended ASCII Characters in player names; for the purposes of this command, characters that cannot be easily entered with simple keystrokes are considered extended
Parent
ah yes.

well gl with the rest of the mod.
Parent
but add more colors!
Parent
I really hope they don't add loads of stupid features people are suggesting like drop gun or canister kick..

Should just keep it to a minimum like ETPro did, if it is to be a success.
dropweapon will be there, it worked great for RtCW and i don't see how it is stupid, just another tactical element: weapon and ammo sharing
Parent
Because it's not for ET and its not for competition.. So stupid bringing something like that, that will change the game play completely after 4 years..
Parent
it will not change the gameplay completely after 4 years, it will just make the game a bit faster and more tactical, and it IS for competition, check all the major tdm games like quake3, they all have dropweapon.
Parent
Q3 is not ET
Parent
you're not paying attention, I never said it is.
Parent
your obviously not paying attention "check all the major tdm games like quake3" ET is not Q3 and is nothing like it. Why bring in something like that WILL change game play ( I don't see how you can't see that it won't change it)

i.e Fops to giving ammo and medic slash kills.

Not that it really makes a difference unless you make your own league, because this mod will never be used in any major league.

nuff said.
Parent
Quoteyour obviously not paying attention "check all the major tdm games like quake3" ET is not Q3 and is nothing like it.

You're not paying ANY attention at all are you?
I said Q3 has dropweapon, I did NOT say Q3 is like ET.

You say Q3 and ET have nothing in common, last time I checked, they use the same engine:) gameplaywise thei're different, but you just said "ET is not Q3 and is nothing like it. "

QuoteWhy bring in something like that WILL change game play ( I don't see how you can't see that it won't change it)

I never said it wouldn't change the gameplay, I said it wouldn't change the gameplay completely, as you said.

QuoteNot that it really makes a difference unless you make your own league, because this mod will never be used in any major league.

nuff said.
Only the future can tell:]
Parent
Your right im wrong. Im rubber your glue.
Parent
ah nevermind then. mixed up with etpromod :s sorry :) puno srece
is it the mod where et should be lagfree?
haha for cheaters et will be dead very soon
What an idiot, its the same as netcoders and their etpro bots :ASD.
Even if he creates bot for the new mod, it will be the same as it is now, with netcoders and their etpro bots, so why dont give him a chance :F.?
Parent
mod will fold after this mod :D
dead born project
sux
Why dont you associate with the promod stuff to do a mod together ? Would be better don't you think ?
promod can't be considered as a separate mod, it's just a hacky modification to etpro and can't be developed :)
Parent
give me attention please
There are alrdy updates for etBot for the ET-ACE MOD so np .
Because there is so much Anticheat in the current et-ace

fuckn dumb ass, its atm just like ETpub....
Parent
you'll see that im right :)
Parent
How should they get the code of the anticheat thingy???? lol how retarded can a person be!
Parent
They alrdy got it : )
Parent
ah comeon, you are just talking shit, like anyone of nC would tell you anything roooooooofl
Parent
If you dont believe me then dont reply : )
Parent
so how do u recognize on pbss if anyone has wallhack on? i mean if the models are red and blue... wouldn't it completely look like wallhack then?
wrong mod, this is etace, your speaking of etpromod.
Parent