New pbguid & etpro guid? :S

Jagshemash all crossfire members!

I was wondering how i could get a new ETpro guid & PBguid without doing anything :S

my old one : http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?d-1588-p=1&etproGuid=AC53F928F1E98EFB2A6CD256C281E4569A92D769&gamecode=ET

and my new one : http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=A24F6B84D6B1A8A2EF68B7713DCCB87FA03FDA1A

by the way , no new hardware except a Powersupply & a Graphic card

Any explanations?
Comments
selfbust
deletin etkey gives you a new pbguid..
Maybe new IP which gave you a new etproguid
i tried wireless inet few days ago , but the guid is like 1-2 months, so it cant be it , and i dont have new ip :P
Parent
etpro guid= hardware guid imo ^.^
Parent
dont care!!!!!
Parent
You deleted etkey for sure , no other explanation
ET key only gives new pbguid , not etpro guid + that i havent ''touched'' the ET folder at all
Parent
Tbh i only saw different pbguid
Parent
k mr

AC53F928F1E98EFB2A6CD256C281E4569A92D769 = old et pro guid

A24F6B84D6B1A8A2EF68B7713DCCB87FA03FDA1A = new etpro guid
Parent
I meant in your explanation rofl
Parent
get eyeglasses , youre the only one who havent seen it...
Parent
Already have soz

You failed mate

btw fo

Im tired and not my fault that I only klicked 1 link tbh
Parent
who's is it then?
Parent
the guy that invented school :(
Parent
sure hacker xD
*hardware
i got new clothes for em to!!
Parent
fuskarN^
stolt en ;)
Parent
image: Jason-Mask-costume
Incomming ban!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ban
Parent
etpro guids arent reliable.. and pb guid, i guess you are just deleted your previous one!
have alot of different pb guids becuz of many formats :P
Parent
first you say u did nothing and then you had done formats :<

etpro guid can change without doing anything, theres nothing wierd in that
Parent
I have the same problem. I had a hdd format a few days ago and my ETpro guid changed although it had never changed before after any format. And yesterday I suddenly got called a hacker by some guys in a 3on3 game even though I played no different than I always do. Then I saw some stupid messages after some frags like 'ofc mr 3 hs 1-day-guid' or 'obvious hacker but it's nothing strange because of your guid'. Then I entered the yawn.be website and noticed that my ETpro guid had really changed. And it's no fun because, as you know, it's not so nice to be called a hacker because of such stupid things. So I don't really understand that. I have changed no components in my PC, just got a format. I know that the pbguid changes after every update but I've had no clue that your ETpro guid can change without a PCstuff-change.
windows update or some driver mayb ?
maybe :P
network-drivers/router/hamachi
if u change ur MAC address.... u have new etpro guid :)
GUID SPOOFER FTW!!!!

It was a !! JOKE !!

I realy hate those lame cheaters....