STILL NEED THIS

Hey guys whats wrong nowadays i cant find a moviemaker to make a movie with very nice and skilled frags so if someone is willing to make the movie or have questions concerning it just pm me or msg in irc #elite.clan
thx
Comments
lol gtfo noname lowtard
gl finding one Duality rox
icq #elite.clan xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
maybe Finland nsd could make one ! /msg T4Ce`nsd if you want to talk with him
hoi pulza
make it yourself, SCRUB!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
no cause if im doing it myself like u did it it will be the same trash as ur movies are all ! thats why i need a man who knows about doing such things
Parent
who made th frags?
me and roYal
Parent
ah my bad. you were talking about nice and skilled frags, so i thought you are talking about frags from ec players
Parent
btw why u always starting to flame me ? facts are u sucked with ur whole online "carrier" u never won anything and beside this fact u are damn ugly but u still think u can hurt me with ur arrogant arguments ?
proove : 19th at CPC #3 with GaB pls wtf ?
no boy i dont care what you are writing but in some way u behave childish u never saw any frags of mine and saying that im lowskilled

in that case u absolutely fucked urself
Parent
Hmm ..
There are soo few people who make fragmovies just for free to some players...And if there are players like this , you have to rly know them or this person who makes you a movie has to be a fucking kind person , because this moviemaking shit isnt so easy as it seems , it takes much time actually especially atm it is school time so dunno there isnt much time. Ofcourse you can make a a movie what is peace of shit with 1 day but im talkin about nice movies which are watchable.
Don't have anything against you , and swine is a fucking arrogant and retard as long as i have read his comments. :)
By the way good luck finding a movie maker!
Parent
REALLIFE & INTERNETLIFE LOOSER
Parent
online carreer LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Parent
sry, but: ET is dead and out!

etqw, cod4 , ut3!
yes thats why i want to get use of my saved demos u know ? :)
Parent
INDEED HANNES
Parent