Warleagues needs you!

Hi all!

Warleagues is always looking for great games which will be played competition. Call of Duty 4 is one of those games.
Warleagues want to give CoD4 a chance but we need you! We need you as:

-active Admin - you should know the game well, have enough time to help WL to become a serious "Name" in the CoD section...

-active Clans - As soon as we have enough Admins we gonna start our first Cup/League. For that, we need Clans who like to mess with other Clans =)...

We also need the community to help Warleagues to set up a cup/league the people love to play. We need your ideas, impressions and experience in this game for a perfect rule/setting system.

If your are interested or need more information, just leave me a message here on crossfire or PM an admin on www.warleagues.com.

best regards

wl|darw1n

ps: you found mistakes? you don't like my engrish skills? /pm Q @ quakenet^^
Comments
its perfect not perfekt , gl anywayz!

cod4ftw
it's ftl not ftw , gl anywayz!

gw2ftw
Parent
its ftl not ftw, gl anywayz!

et2ftw
Parent
its Prit not Priit, gl anywayz!

rtcw2ftw
Parent
fu Warleagues! Mostly because I'm lifetime banned from it!
he used etbot, nexus, eth, rshook and so on!!!111
NO HACK WAS SAFE FROM VARGEN!
Parent
haha..stupid enough to use hax/bots/what ever...but to get busted and get a lift time ban i even more xxxxx^^
Parent
he just collected them! :'(
Parent
collection hax? lol...some ppl really dont know what to do in their freetime ;)
Parent
Now the only thing I collect is your love! :o()
Parent
CAN U HANDLE IT?!! :)
Parent
I SURE CAN! ;)
Parent
Seven and Swehank hates me! I had some trace of cheats so they decided to lifetime ban me from WL. :(
Parent
i dont think they really hate u...but if u got hax, ur banned, if not, talk to them on irc =)
Parent
The problem is that I am everything that Seven and Swehank ever wanted to be. I'm sexy and skilled, plus I have great humor. And I sure know how to handle "le grille" if you know what I'm saying!
Parent
vargen on 12/11/07, 17:26:44

The problem is that I am everything that Seven and Swehank ever wanted to be. I'm sexy and skilled, plus I have great humor. And I sure know how to handle "le grille" if you know what I'm saying!

u proofed ur sens of humor ;)
Parent
I hope that wasn't irony! Coz I sure am funny. But truth be told. I accept WL banning me for life, but they also suspended my whole team because I was CL. And that I think was a little bit over the top.
Parent
Trace of cheats? loool, check pbans MBI, a little more of a *trace of cheats* .. as you call it ..
Parent
MD5 tool missmatch
Parent
Banned from Clanbase in 6 months.

Banned from Warleagues lifetime.

Must have been a big missmatch ;)

Have you checked pbbans MBI + your many guids ?
Parent
wl sux tbh liek wtf
I dont see any wrong with wl. playing system is the best out there compared to any other cups.
Parent
Humanity is overrated
Parent
do u wanna play cod with me?
Parent
you are way2good4me
Parent
/me can teach u2b as gd as me
Parent
nice wl fuck off Marcel cock very very nice admin
i <3 u fanboi :)
Parent
Gl, but hopefully rules will be clearer than in ET.
what do u mean? which rules are not clear enough at wl? i really wanna know so i can have a look at it ;)
Parent
Well, actually I have only exemple to say, since I haven't read all the homepage :P

It's about bugs :) Ofcourse, every competitions says bugs are not allowed, but which one are allowed, and which one are not?
Parent
well..most bugs are known and help u a lot (like pushing through main gate at b4)...

but i know what u mean ;) the nade thing on tc_base :P
i remember it^^

and as CB WL and ESL said, its not a bug
Parent
ESL? You only asked one guy from CB afaik. From my part, I've asked many players that told me it was considerated as a bug, but anyway we're not going to restart that conversation + you could have win without it I think :]
Parent
well..but its 1 important point that all rules should be 100% cleat to everyone..ur absolutly right with that
Parent