RTCW2 news?

Anybody have some optimistic rtcw2 news, NOT dated by 2005 ?
Comments
ye its comming out may 2006
i would like to see it tomorrow.. o0

no hope left...
it is the 2nd duke nukem forever !!!!!!!!!!
it has never been announced as rtcw2 ... just as an new id title taking place in a completely new "universe" with a new story etc... no title , no connection to rtcw/w:et
dev has been post ponned, give up your hope .. its useless
better than pb
We should code it by ourselves... Q3 engine + motivated skilled intelligent developers + money = W:ET 2?
I find it hard to believe the etpro team is able to make a full game.
Parent
I got, but i wont reveal my secrets to you!
Its a xbox game (not rtcw2 btw, named castle wolfenstein or something) made by raven using d3 last time info came out, tbh project seems dead or on ice.

Last news that came out is that nerve is not working on it any more, they are now working on etqw for x360. (they were supposed to make the mp)

05 vid: http://www.gametrailers.com/game/2214.html
where are all the informations based from?
Parent
edited with link, that nerve quit the project was announced by ID when they started on the x360 version of ETQW
Parent
allright, so it seems like rtcw2 will never be published?(as i'm too lazy to open link)
Parent
well its not named rtcw2, its named castle wolfenstein atm and no it dosnt seem like we will see another wolf game in this gen.
Parent
Look at the link above, no news other than one devloper quit for 3 years = dead..
Parent
what do you mean exactly(im stupid)
Parent
rtcw2 is awesome
cod4 = rtcw2
no, cod4 = css
Parent
i bet u never played the game
Parent
3 days ago bought cod4, and year+ css

lets be steam friends, my slaw100
Parent
it looks a lot more at cod2 than it does at css..=/
Parent
yeah right :)
Parent
hopefully you can buy it in germany
Lets start hyping it like ETQW
New Wolfenstein is under development by raven software for the solo part for 2 years now (6 october 2005) and in the beginning Nerve Software (mp dev team of RtCW) had to do the mp but they leave to do a console version of ET:QW.

ThreeWave software (the ctf creator) is currently working on the mp. http://www.threewavesoftware.com/content/view/95/9/

But Kevin Cloud says "It will be a different kind of game" if I'm right, I don't know if it's good or not.

A Wolfenstein film is coming too.
2008, raven + threewave
2008/2009 imho (new id game every 2 years)
threewave talks more about gameplay than graphics, let's hope they won't make a shit game
http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/features/how-to-craft-a-great-multiplayer-experience/70238/
Its not the developer which decided if a game has to have awesome gameplay or awesome graphics, no publisher would publish a game without good graphics. Games which lag good graphics don't sell because they can be advertised to death but people only buy games which look cool.
Parent
a game can have both imo. aslong as it can be tweaked to the extent RtCW/ET was/is
Parent
i wouldnt get my hopes up if i was you
wasnt there a news that its canceled because they wanted to focus on qw 1 year ago or smth?
correct - i remember it as well - but i think it was on the inteview with id ceo from quakecon 2007 - so it wont happen - at least not anytime soon
Parent
Be more exact, what won't happen, and why it won't happen. And where did you get this information - source.
Parent
qcon 2007
nerve working on etqw on console is replaced by threewave for the MP part of rtcw2
Parent
ET will not die, if we (the community) just keep playing it & have fun to play it!!
keep that in mind ;)

I'm looking forward to CDC IV :) and u guys?
et goes dead ! no way out
im waiting for fucking rtcw2 since 2years and nothing has come...
rtcw2 for xbox = WTF?? who plays it? with a controler and 5 buttons omfg :s

rtcw2 for pc would be more nicer then every fucking game that published today so work on in it <3
They will come out with rtcw2 probably as a extra promotion to the film that is in the making