nevari seeks ambitious CoD4 team!

Yes, I, Nevari, am seeking an ambitious, perferably experienced(in other games of course) CoD4 team. What I can offer you;

4.5 years of ET experience, some of it at a high level.
1 year of CoD2 experience.
Very active, can quite honestly say I'll be on 6-7 days a week without fail.
LANable - I have the finance and availability to attend CDC/iSeries

I'd like to think I've picked up the game extrememly fast, I'd almost class myself as highskill... If I dared.

I request that you have experienced players(highskill?). And a solid team, that plays actively and has high aspirations.

You can contact me on IRC @ #teamDND #cod4.et or /q nevari or nevarian
Comments
i heard you like mudkips
Parent
Check my profile, I LOVE MUDKIP
Parent
lol LONG cat :p
Parent
Long cat is one of the longest animals there is, if not the longest!
Parent
good luck aaron carter!
What he said.
AWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Parent
NEVARI GOES PRO

gl mate
GLL NEVARIIii
GL :)
nevari Checking out Lady 3m 05s
I read that you lost all your hits, thought I'd be a nice guy and do you a favour!
Parent
that was really nice thx2um8 ^^
Parent
Very active, can quite honestly say I'll be on 6-7 days a week without fail.
ubernerd :DDDD
gl !
Yes, yes I am.
Parent
I played with him tonight in CoD4 and i didnt really pay attention to his skills I was just trying to workout whether he was Baggiez brother as he has the EXACT same voice.

So beware, it could be baggiez in disguise!

(this is sarcasm btw)
How dare you compare me to Baggiez :<
Parent
Sorry for turning your thread into a flame thread!
Parent
No problem, more comments makes me look e-cool!
Parent
Swedish e-penis enlarger!
Parent
That's how I roll.
Parent
cu in the cdc finals
I have nothing against you or other CoD2 topteams (mostly). I'm positive that you will be at the top of the CoD4 scene if you're gonna be as serious with CoD4 as in CoD2.

I'm not saying we're godlike either, in fact I think we're so much worse than we could be, if I were to choose i'd do some changes in the lineup and in the way we play to be a bit more serious, but it's just not working out. So we're only going to play for fun for now, but it's not like we're gonna waste our time playing against polacks without any gamesense or skill whatsoever. It just gets boring. It's a lot more fun to get some real opposition.
Parent
im just joking =( nn
Parent
I doubt you would ever even see this guy at lan though.
Parent
He's missed 4 ET LANs in Europe yet remains active online talking shit about how good he is, call it a hunch.
Parent
Are you saying next CDC will be in Sweden, probably Stockholm? Is it?
Parent
Is he not allowed to leave his city? We live in the low-airfare generation, stop with the dumb excuses.
Parent
Just saying it would be so much easier if it was around here or if some guys of you could show up for Dreamhack Winter, so you don't have to pay 5-6K SEK which is pretty much for a non working teenager, and the condition hookers and drugs which is considered BAD BAD BAD here in Sweden is a big problem. If you remember tornis his parents wouldn't allow him to go by himself and they simply couldn't afford to send two people(they said but the real reason was that they once busted him with lots of girls in his room. Ofc it is just reasons, but I don't realy see you bash on Ins and Aza who would have to pay 5€ x 3(+ entrence fee which they could probably get sponsored for) do I?

Most are considered a minor for quite a long time here in Sweden, but I you might get the chance to see newbje at next CDC as I've heard he is running quite a successful company.

Are you talking about ryan air? I traveled with them once and I realy doubt I would do it again.
Parent
http://www.skyscanner.net/eur/flights/se/nl/february-2008/february-2008/cheapest-flights-to-netherlands-from-sweden-in-february-2008.html

Return flights from Sweden to Holland from E62.59 including tax. Non-working teenager or not, if you can't afford such low prices I wonder why you're wasting your precious money on computer games. Incidentally, if you're as good as you guys seem to think then finding a sponsor shouldn't be too hard.

Until some of the disposable diaspora show up at a LAN (and play well) the cheating accusations aren't going to stop. So far only wizzel and uniX have been seen at LANs and both of them sucked. Some of you guys have no hesitation in playing with the likes of alexL, pepper, nackskott and savage, so what do you expect people to think? Those are guys that have been busted, the likes of jONAS are hardly without suspicion. Personally I don't know or care if any of you guys are cheating because I don't play ET anymore, but the type of guys who have no problems playing with busted cheaters can't have much of a problem with cheating themselves.
Parent
only nackskott cheats cause he is really bad, the rest is just high skilled
Parent
To straighten things up, only alexL, savage and jonas from your list are part of ©disposable enterprises also known as J.Lindeberg Future eSports, whereas only alexL have tasted a ban and all of them have shown that they can transfer their skill to other games, maybe we have NC Mega Pro all Games offer ? :-$

As I have said oh so many fucking times, I don't agree with alexL's ban, neither would you if you saw the hard evidence.
And there is quite the diffrence between playing with banned players in offi and playing with some in occasional 3on3s, mixes etc.

Both unix and wizzel(atleast sometimes, if you was there you would understand there was some issues with the team) played like they used to however you imagine their online skill, and don't forget nils and kiitos, both showing up and playing better than online.

http://www.skyscanner.net/sv/eur/flyg/arn/ams/080229/080303/flygavgifter-till-amsterdam-fran-stockholm-arlanda-i-februari-2008-och-mars-2008.html
That would be ~1.5K SEK, quite cheap but then there is hotell, food, problems with sponsors because you say we cheat, some would have to have their parent come with them, etc etc

And we don't play ET for quite some time either.

I would like to see you reply on my part with bashing others, like butchji and others.
Parent
cod skill-rankings are a joke idd
but u know that now so stop whining about it ;)
Parent
ye they are, dunno what tosspots problem really is.. all we want to do is to pracc versus decent opponents, and thats not possible if we dont search for highskilled games.. and as long as we are even with the "cod2 top" we will continue to do so.
Parent
yeah no problem with that imo
self-overrating is just too big in cod ^^
i would not say im good in cod yet, i dont play that much either, but im also mostly owning the high-seekers, its boring
Parent
I dont think anyone is "highskilled" atm. So u can beat some decent cod2 teams dosnt mean anything. The game still needs to settle down. U can still pickup some randoms in cod4.wars and there really good. Dunno why loads of people think there highskilled already ^-^
Parent
I'm highskilled 8(
Parent
cod2 top teams are still high in cod4, its STILL the same game, maybe not at this moment, but they will be in a few weeks after knowing the maps etc, thats for sure
Parent
Almost fell over laughing.
FELL* LOL ENGILISH STUDANT
Parent
WHO ARE YOU?!
WHO DA FUK R U MEIGHT?
Parent
I'm Arcade. =]
Parent
gl nevari, been playing with him the last week or so, great player, good on comms, knows you can't wallbang a tree, so np4him. Take him.
and SL ? :-P
I read: Nevari seeks aimbotish cod4 team.

Think i need glasses
I AM THE LIZARD QUEEN
Now why would you react like that when someone seems to think that looks are important?
Cause he lost his hair at the age of 18...
Parent
Played all of those teams, nothing special except they were pretty good with flash, they couldn't even do any special taxnades eventhough that was a big concept in CoD2, which I only played the last month before CoD4 and under that time when we didn't even play super duper seriously and 24/7,we could be concidered semi top in the end with my extreme sniperskills just like SageKing but those sadly didn't follow into CoD4 where FPS seems related to spread.
Raped h2k on vacant like 2 days ago. -_-
Thx for quote. :-]
I was simply answering hes question... why are you so pissed?
So what i think your ugly?
Gl nev
HAcker 4sho
CoD series are not about individual skill because thats really easy to gain in a CoD game, but more about teamplay and teamwork, which kinda explains why the top has always been so unstable in CoD2. Good players will only find themselves at the top if they can find the proper players to play with. Thus I think social skills are a really important asset for a top player in CoD4.

In my opinion the learning curve of Call of Duty 4 has even decreased more because they removed the awesome bolt action rifles because they required speed, aim and reflexes, turning the game more in a spray and pray game, though this will make the game more accessible for new players. It seems nowadays games are all about making it accessible for new players :[

Anyway good luck finding a team, if you play enough and if you got basic insights of the game I'm sure you will make a good player.
I agree, but invidiual skill is needed to. Its always nice to have some good aimer in the team. Lets say u need to defuse an object or whatever, and there is only 1 of ur team alive. Then u are proud that u can aim so hard to take 2/3 down urself. But mostly u need to play with ur team offcourse, since its an teambased game.

To bad my pc can't run the game, otherwise I was playing this game to again. If I see the activity in the Enemy Territory Ladders and then the activity in the Call of Duty 4 ladders, I'm going to cry.

but hopefully I got in December my new pc, so I can move to Call Of Duty to play for my old Cod clan again.
Parent
blijf op et

k thnx
Parent
I absolutely agree, I've already referred to CoD4, rather arrogantly as; "Too easy". Though I don't mean it in such a pretencious way. When I started playing CoD2, the getting accustomed to the bolts, how to avoid getting killed, and how to use them myself took the a hell of a longer than it has for me to pick up CoD4. Though I think that 1 year I spent playing CoD2 (only at like a medskilled level) has really set me up for this game. In my eyes, comms are alot different in the CoD series than they are in ET.
Parent
who are these hackers that you are talking about?

if you have evidence, please show us...
touché
REVIVE DND, gl
gl nev :)
You have only negative sides, do you feel sad now? x-]
gl but dunno about highskill
Neither am I, that's why I didn't dare say it! ;D
Parent
:D gl with et cdc3
Parent
CDC4! And hope I'll get some team for it!
Parent
is'nt this a "i seek clan" thread?

why all the fightin??? :X
Gl, im sure hes the skill he says he is, plus hes got the time/motivation 2 get better. nice guy 2 :O!
hi nevari,
i wish you the best of luck!
Thx mate, long no speak, hows life? ;D
Parent
hmmm...et is dead...i reactivated my rl completely...
i cant complain at all..
but seein you actively in the serious e-business makes me think of the good old dvotion time...maybe i'll try cod4 out...(since i own @ cod2 for sure)
Parent
CoD4 is uberpro you should try it!
Parent
44euros arent peanuts though :[
Parent
Cost me 30 euros!
Parent