Comments
plz die he > you and he dont cheat izi bash
** he doesn't **
English, 1st year, 12 years old
Parent
you have 2 be pro now, rly... you can speak better english then me :)
Parent
Than me*

Sorry, just felt like I had to.
But I'm sure you find something in this comment to correct so that I look stupid anyway :D
Parent
ban this retard plz
Omgoat old news pls.

Btw he don't get banned anyways since bulldog knows about this allready.
Why do you all think he is a Cheater. 1) He is not a cheater 2) He just have a great aim 3) Stop the whining against him it's almost Xmas!! Happy xmas all
1) He sucks
2) My aim > His aim
3) It's: He has
Parent
YOUR AIm > mine? or what you mean
Parent
IMO ban every guy that are registered since 3 months and less..
Well then I can stay :D, my other account = fAMINATOR and that one is 2 months and 25 days + this account = 1 month and 13 days or something. So thats more then 3 months :D
Parent
also need to pass an IQ test
Parent
lets say 4 months!!!!
lets say 2 years!!!!
Parent
okidoki ._.
GTFO eRoks > all maanz is retard also ;d
eroks aka reactic wtf
xD noob
only half correct mate : ) your IQ you had when you were a child is slightly higher than your IQ you have when you're grown up e.g.
Child = 130 IQ
Adult = 110-125 IQ something like that

It's because of the fact that the IQ test as an adult is more difficult and is not really comparable to the ones children can/must/want to do :D
Tbh , if you do the test when you are at school as an adult you will get almost the same score... :)

Adults arent busy with seeing things , while you have to do these things all the time at school

If you train at it , you can get the same or nearly the same score , I'm sure of it...
Parent
You may be sure of it but it's wrong ^.^ statistics tell us that you "lose" some of your IQ points when you do the test as an adult no matter if you train it or not : )
Parent