Mousemat suggestions? :)

I currently played with a Razer exactmat on BOTH sides, now those sides are worn down to crap. Could any of you give me any suggestions on a new mousemat, ty.
Comments
I've always liked my Icemat, or if you find that too small, a custom made larger variant (I believe there's a tutorial somewhere)...
There is!

http://users.kymp.net/feuer/mousepads/mousepads05.html

I got an XTRAC HYBRID, the one which was considered to be _the better one_ out of this selection of mousepads and I didn't regret it ever since :)
Parent
why u blocked me @ msn :(
Parent
SteelSeries SX
I'm gonna buy it soon!
Is it good?
Parent
amazing, i've had it for like 2months or so. never used anything smoother, and i've tried pretty much all mats by playing on mates' pcs @ LANs n stuff. tried icemat, s&s, eXactmat, qck+, titan. nothing compared to this :O it's like my deathadder fliessss man :D
Parent
I use deathadder too :D
But I use a bit high sens on CoD4 (10cm/360 or smth like that :P), maybe its too smooth? =o
Parent
well i lowered the razer sens a bit tbh :) it's on 9/10. it's very very smooth so u might need to adjust a bit until you get used to it. what mat do you use atm?
Parent
Steelseries 5L, but its so totally worn that I guess my mouse even glides better on my table!
Parent
well you might need to adjust your sens a bit then :P but believe me, it's a great mat for highsensers, i use quite a high sens too, i guess something very close to your own, maybe a bit lower. windows sens default, razer sens 9/10, cod4 sens 1.0. i think i perform a 360 degree turn in about 12cm
Parent
does it wear down?! how does your wrist (not mouse) slide accross it?! does it stick?!
Parent
1) no, it's aluminium coated, just needs a bit of polish every now and then and it's good as new (cloth + polish comes in the package)

it slides well, but when i sweat i need to wipe the mat every now and then else my wrist slides faster than the mouse.
Parent
It does wear out. I've used mine since the release but bought a QcK Heavy 2 weeks ago (as I find more comfortable to use and the glide is pretty ok as well). The SX is a good mousepad if your mousefeet are always clean and not worn down and if the pad is clean, dust, sweat or any other stuff on it makes it almost useless. When the mouse starts scratching on it, it's almost impossible to remove that by either cleaning your skates or the pad. And at this state it's losing a lot of its smoothness. On my pad you can exactly see where I've moved the mouse as there are two pretty shiny "lines". I'm pretty disappointed in a 50€ (the price back then) mousepad.
If you want to use a hardpad that does not wear out I would recommend an Icemat (original or custom does not matter) because they do not wear down at all. (Same problem with the dirt and mousefeet though)
Parent
thanks! <3 nice review ^^
Parent
Wooden Table Kaideseries
those are hard to get, Limited edition only :DDDDD
Parent
razer mantis (had an exactmat before aswell) this one's great :)
xtrac hybrid is a great one
well agreed @ zodiac, if you have money SX is great, but I bought my qpad CT for about 10 euro (used one ofc, but nothing is worn ) so I recommend it if anyone want good mousepad, for not that big sum of money.
yes i agree, buy 20 though, this mousemat lasted in total maybe 5 weeks for me
Parent
QPAD CT - havent been dissapointed.
QPAD CT black or white? I heard my mouse (Razer Copperhead) doesn't function right with the black version.
cause the best pad for laser mouse is plastic / metal pad, not cloth
Parent
steelpad 5l
table ...

Mouse/pads are wasted money.
image: 599_1_image

i got it, its awesome
Qpad the red one, but don't take a new one! You need some old one wich isn't that smooth anymore :D I just cannot stand the 0 friction :s I need some friction to feel comfortable :p