aTooN ~ miks w00t doo ya think

So kratek made this movie some days ago after FwC lost war against aTooN. Kento made topic with this movie and he wanted to bust miks. I was defending miks because i know him from 1,5 year and i know hes clean and loots of people said they dont see hax here. But some polish ppl on our community site think hes cheating so im posting this movie again and i would like to hear your opinion about it.

http://files.filefront.com/miksmp4/;9302348;/fileinfo.html
Comments
hack or not to hack ?!
''movie'' :D:D
MOVIE POST IMO
downloading
maybe you have never heard about 'listening during the game'
wow, nice movie... ever tried to use sound during the game?
everything is fine till those lean moments and everything after
what is wrong in last action on sd?
Parent
OBVIOUS HACKING
Parent
loel, I turned it off after "Thx 4 watching" screen ;D

The only suspicious part is tracking that guy through the tree, still too lotto to call it wallhacking ;u
Parent
fragmovie!

ofc he's clean
u cheated too but i dont remember your other nick...
Parent
nice to know that ;O
Parent
yes, he was banned @ icp but i can't remamber what nick he was using those times either. =)
Parent
i honestly think thats a bust ...
can't see any sign of cheats in this movie -_-.
to the guy who made this - NEXT TIME TURN YOUR SOUNDS ON WHILE WATCHING DEMOS retard.
frags 10/10
quality 10/10
music 10/10

INGAME SENSE PRICELESS
not even close to kentas avi's (tho even these didn't impress alot of pro skillers who kept saying that he's clean) in terms of bust
MAYBE HE HAS GAS SOUND
headset
fake lean stuff is suspicious
everything is ok, but leaning actions are weird

first thing about this is, how did he hear people coming from such a distans? second thing, why did he lean if he just wanted to listen enemies coming?

but its still not enough to bust him, i played with him a few times and didnt see anything suspicious
hm its a bit 2 obvisious at grush with this 3 walls shit u cant see all with this lean action