TTDet recruiting

So we are again in this situation ,because one of our member is going to Finlandarmy and he cant paly paly with us actively .

We are looking for Finland speaking guy who plays mainly medic and has also good aim and gamesense ! U have to also be teamplayer [reviving / playing with taxes etc] and do not whine a lot [ conscructive critisicm is allowed someway ] . U have to be active about 3-5 days per week [Usually we play three times per week] ,about 1900 CET to 2200 CET.Prefer guys that I have heard or played with before.

We can offer u nice and active team in cups/ladders etc and we will sign up those as many of them will show up .We are also pretty stable team,although we are now recruiting ,most of us have played together since june/juli or longer.

U can contact me via crossfire or IR

thx for reading and have nice new year !
Comments
gl us ! :D
take Finland Thomm / Finland SwipeR_
i can speak 6 words finnish
a new finnish record ;)
Parent
gl + sori ku feidasin
clan killer!
Parent
I just noticed that I hate you. But in other ways I like you :D
I'm still :o
gl nice team !
All the other ways, just was kidding about the first part :>
OkiDoki =] at 20.30 im gone.
take shizzle, =D
sounds interesting 8)
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I don't get it, you (touppinki guys) are laughing at us all time even tho you're ten times worse than us. You have no teamplay at all and only one good player, rest are straight from the xpsave public. Last time we won you even tho you had Lepari.
Parent
we havent never played with lepari against u, so stfu :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
I don't get it, you (ttd guys) are laughing at touppinki all time even tho you are barely better than them. You have no teamplay at all and only one good player, rest are straight from the xpsave public. Last time we won you even we were a mix.
Parent
nice verbal ownage mr happolapsi
Parent
Wouldn't say it was a mixed. Anyway your individual skill is "a bit" higher compared to us.
Parent
slarppa naamakii :D
Parent
loly didnt except this kind of comment from u ^^.. or was that sarcasm ? :D
kuka lähtee sotimaan?
sitähän ei sivareille kerrota
Parent
kyl sivareita tarvii sodas >:P niille laitetaa huomioliivit päälle ja marssitetaa etulinjaan herättään vihollisen huomio ja sillävälin me muut mennään selkään :>
Parent
juujuu mutta Jamzzi ei oikeesti oo sivari ^^-
Parent
kumminki menee vielä :P
Parent
se lähtee inttiin seuraavas eräs!
Parent
no sit se pääsee kiertää selkään meidän muitten kans!
Parent
pah sivari.. MUSTA TULEE TYKKIMIESJE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDHOMODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXD
Parent
tyhmä saa olla muttei tykkimies \o/
Parent
oot molempaa xD
Parent
sad but true
Parent
no mut hei, mä oon tota toista! (en viel tiedä mikä musta tulee intis you know)
Parent
jonku kapteenin personal bitch
Parent
hah en tod!

isoveli ja isä oli muute kans tykkimiehii :D
Parent
slarto kyl kuuluu b-puolen poikiin.
Parent
oon a-ryhmäs
Parent
Gl TTD.ET Really nice clan :)
IsraelKIPE