Dopedanny@cdc4

hello, most of you might wonder didn't I quit. Yes I did, and I'm here because I heard about cdc4 is announced. I couldn't go to cdc3 due to my moneyproblems and disallowance from my mother. Now, I have them both and I want to see all the faces that I was suppose to see on cdc3, and did not. Not that I made a comeback or so 8) I'm looking a team to ET for CDC4.

Info's about me: I am 14 years old half finnish half irish nice and friendly boy, living in Finland. I know I'm not exactly the oldest guy that you can find to play, but I can ensure you that I act mature and I dont whine. I am able to pay my trip myself, but I would rather get some support, even half of my trip sponsored would be the best so that I could actually buy a moped ;>. I can play against players and clans that play Enemy Territory on a high level. I would mostly like to play medic and smg engi/fops or then a rifle is fine too. For me, the skill of the clan doesn't really matter, im going there to have fun and I am not looking forward to win the tournament, but I am always ready to practice to go as far as possible. 8)

So, if you are interested, pmme here at crossfire, I am not that active @ irc anymore, but you can always try to catch me there too, danii @ qnet.

BTW I AM NOT ALLU!

sincerely, Daniel "danii AKA Doupdanny" S.
Comments
you can do the trip with ~250-300e, saving half of that won't yet make you able to buy a very good moped.
gl and so

ps. mopeds are gay
pps. if you want to know more about mopeds, ask Slarto. he is actively attending and organizing moped-meetings
pps. Slarto is 18 years old :xDDDD
You hacked so your not allowed to attend.
why u quit ET in 83373 mins?
Parent
actually He isint ALLU!!1111
Parent
dopedanny
gl danii
if youre not allu, wtf are u then?