Recruiting Graphic Designer!

Multigamingclan EDiT is in search of a graphic designer for a one time job. Since this is a one time occassion, EDiT is willing to pay for this work, according to the quality of it!

This is the list of what has to be made:

- News banners ( around 15+ )
- Team images
- Default profile images with team logo
- 4 x big graphics banners for latest news headlines.

The financial story has to be handled with EDiT`Oli

For further info on this job:

we would be pleased that you contacted EDiT`oli at #edit. He will give you more details on the job if needed, plus he will supply more info on the paymentside of the job! If he isn't around you can always send him an email aswell at [email protected]

Thanks in advance!
Comments
Make sure it looks nice !
die koe toch met zijn pro forums, wordt ge voor deze betaald?
gl. but one question about your profile pic. why did you take picture of your back and you are looking to down. it doesn't look sexy or something.
hello you are a fake account
Parent
im a person not a account
Parent
hello you are a person with a fake account
Parent
I didn't take it, i was looking down to not fall over all the rocks that were spread out there, and it isn't supposed to be sexy, it's only a picture :)
Parent
That guy is just jalous!
Parent
jealous on what?
Parent
that Koe is more sexyer then him.
Parent
so you think koe has a sexy back?
Parent
no, that guy is giving stupid remark, because he's jalous, duhh.
Parent
ask -> Spree.
hehe, I tried, but I'm just too tired and shit today + still drunk from yesterday so I kinda rly rly rly screwed up but i don't rly care since I'm halfdead anyways at least I feel like that and this sentence sux big time ;s
Parent
omg random tard, your getting nothing but random trendwhores with random filter and blame your mood for not beeing able to use ps... rofl
Parent
ask Finland MuNaKeRhOsCeNeFaIjADecem
Koe going into PR!
http://h4d3s.deviantart.com/

qry me @ #webartdesign if interested.
some nice work you got there
Parent
ASK SPREE HES SUPER GOOD AND HIS EGO MAKES HIM EVEN BETTER
Ask unisol, cheaters always win... ;)
im the best man for the job, enough said :) TLR website v2.0 coming soon?!... or did i say too much?! oops :) /q me if your interested in working with me edit`oli @ #nVc - irc :)
Ask Fex, he's very good in it and will maybe do it for free! (send him pm on crossfire, you can find him in my buddylist!)