Recruiting (2.6b)

Hi guys, I have a new team, teamone. And we are looking for members, we need skilled players, we have a website, teamspeak server, and we are going to have our own private warserver. Add theomega92 on xfire. And we need players who are med skilled or higher, we play lots of wars, so skilled players, add me on xfire, cus I'm not at the site often. www.teamone-gaming.nl.tt is our website. So join now!
Comments
QuoteForums » Enemy Territory
Parent
lets all join this uberclan!
jáááá, ga leren man 8-]
Parent
I must say, youre scores @ the website are strange. You always play 3/4 maps :o
lineup?
Interesting parts:

themega92
going to have own private warserver
teamspeak
website
med-high player needed
lots of wars!
so skilled players
add me on xfire(cool program yo)

not so interesting parts:

(2.6b) , must be you are playing med-high pracs on 2.6 with jaymod vs bots

k im bored
QuoteStyle : 5on5
Maps : Braundorf B4, Supply
Results : 6 - 0

Hmm >?
Member for: 0 days

gL
XD And we need players who are med skilled or higher
omg :<
never med
you add irc wars on your homepage that sux ..
wtf...8-0 omg...so noobish...i really dont think you are high...but finally...low without aimbot maybe :|
their lineup:

teamone.dNO
teamone.Fuggie
teamone.haribo
teamone.k1tzo
teamone.Mario
teamone.talent
teamone.zyklonn

I only know zyklonn and that guy iz fucking pokemon---------------.
yow I not sayd we are med/high I sayd we need med/high players, so we can be higher then the noobs who are in the team now, when I have some better players, 3or4 of the players now will be kicked, so we dont be shitty with wars, btw, we just started clan, thats why we recruiting good players. so.. pls join if u are skilled, and btw zyklonn aint pokemon, hes med-- or something. So, but Mario, is the best atm, but we need more of his skill, hes med+
Nice team spirit atleast! :DDDD
Parent
So this guy Mario is med+? WHO THE FUCK IS HE??? ROFL
Parent
I remember him from 2.55 , he was good on 2.55 , but 2.6b is zhe new world for zhe 2.55 guys
Parent
you say that he's med+, he ever played EC at all? or med+ players usually play EC 2nd / 1st.
Parent
QuoteReport by Shanay :
Hello,

We played well at Braundorf B4 but at the second map (Supply Depot 2) our team was kicked because we was pwning them..

QuoteReport by Bandung :
We started Braundorf as Allies, en we had a great time there like 4 minutes. We holden them as Axis to. Second map was supply, and we also had a fast time, but when we escaped with the truck, this team also started to kick our players, so 6-0!

QuoteStyle : 7on7

QuoteReport by talent :
We have again a great match done..
We played well at Braundorf B4 everyone had a good score.
In Supply played everyone well too.
We win this map too but at the last minutes of the match we got kicked...What a gays......

Greetings,

talent

ok ur rly med++++++++++++++ imo.
lol must be lowskill opponent - enemy, type - stopwatch, style 7v7 wth ?

gl anyway
hahahahahahaha Lol, Gl with finding med or higher>_<
Quoteyow I not sayd we are med/high I sayd we need med/high players, so we can be higher then the noobs who are in the team now, when I have some better players, 3or4 of the players now will be kicked, so we dont be shitty with wars, btw, we just started clan, thats why we recruiting good players. so.. pls join if u are skilled, and btw zyklonn aint pokemon, hes med-- or something. So, but Mario, is the best atm, but we need more of his skill, hes med+

Leetzor Mousemat: 20 euro;
leetzor mouse : 50 euro;
Mario's (anyone's) med + etb0t : 40 euro; (i think)

this post:

PRICELESS[/u]
and then some ppl wonder why ET is dieing...
teamone. VS BDB
Opponent : BDB
Date : 1/5/2008
Type : Stopwatch
Style : 5on5
Maps : Braundorf_B4, Supply, Frostbite
Results : 8 - 0
Report by Bandung :
Last map (4th) was Adlernest, this was too easy. Mario and Kakashiii were owning the whole enemy team. While the rest did a great job for the objective!

omg better teamplay than the old idle with night when they were unbeatable
pllssssssss.....