i search a clan

Hello everybody

i am searching a clan!

Nickname: jaymodfan
Skill: med++
Class: Covert ops/medic/panzer

What i search in my new clan:

I want the clan to be skilled and active. I want nice teamwork and i want a good ingame leader. There must be 2 niggers, 1 indian and 2 whiteguys in the team(im an nigger so that would make 3 niggers). I want to go to lan and i want the ingame leader to pay a new keyboard to me and brand new headsets to everybody in the team except the indian dude. So that we can hear each other good. I want to be sure that my team goes to the toilet before the match!!! I dont want to mutch fun because i want a serious team and i wanna win the eurocup and lan. And before i forget i want an Etheopian backup that shoots 2 headshot per kill every single time and a ping of 215.

more infos:

Im a bit ugly but i hope you dont mind.. i can get you guys rich and im not interested to be friends. I have a cat named richie and my mom can cook nice diner.

I hope you have enough information about me you can contact me on xfire.
Comments
LMFAOOOO ur hilarous xD!
Parent
nozupj add me on xfire: theomega92. Maybe you can join us, cus we have 1 or 2 niggers:P + u makes it 1 more, and if you are med+ skilled you can be important for the clan, btw my teams team is: teamone. we just started this clan, we have a teamspeak, mIRC, and site. We have our private war server in 2/3 weeks. So, contact me.! Thanx mate.
Why no japanese?