one eSports need skilled players

One eSports is still recruiting players, mainly teambased players and also very skilled (Minimum to join lineup: med/+)

We can offer you:
Teamspeak server and channel
mIRC channel
Private server (coming next month)
Nice team (Nice guys, no whinings)

Well known players from our team:

Netherlands Ovie
Netherlands Overschie
Netherlands arK
Netherlands modus
Netherlands Amazon

Contact me at:

mIRC: #teamone.et
xfire: theomega92
Crossfire: bandung

Thank you!
Comments
gl Good Ovie Overschie
gLLLLLLLLLL!
thanks guys<3 SOME ONE SKILLED contact me!<3 xD
the pimp is busted :XD
lingh @ 12 year cb ban xD
gl guys
ya guys dnno why the pimp got busted eh,. well thats a long story. aint got time 2 tell ya, <3 BB!
GL <3 Good ovie Overschie ;)
wel byebye, im going 2 sleep now<3 See ya guys!
u have 7/8 players and still recruit ?

im med and avi...but no backup 4 me :/

gl
jaja
if ur med, my lil sis is medhigh !
Parent
sure im med:)

when did u see me playing? yesterday ? xDDDDD
Parent
i saw ur game style several times, and yeah, its compared to my 95 year old neighbour Branko :<
Parent
I got kicked? :P
okei can u plz bandung fuckoff.. how many times I need to tell u I m not in ur team .. PLZ remove my name thx and gl with ur team ty bb!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Parent
HHHHHHHHHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :D:D::D:D
Parent
i think 90% of the clan doesn't know they are in it

kinda funneh :D
Parent
hhhhhhhhhhhhahahah :D ^^
Parent
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
Good you are a fucking legend
Parent
hahahah :D <3
Parent
srsly WTF :s

newsflash : me posting a thread that i want a clan and u pming me without me responding doesn't make me a tryout of your clan :s

pls remove me from your fictional lineup :s
hahahahhahaahahhaha this made my day and it's only 03:00 :D
haaaaaaaaahahahah :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd FUNNY POST ^^
Parent
:> me, pick me :P

gl ovie
every clan with eSports in it's name owns
haha do not pick SneeK... he's a lowskiller :::::::::::::D
k, so first of all, let me laugh...k, i'm done - time for some serious business

1.Ovie is probably the only one who is med/+ (individually, let's play public sometime)
2.wtf @ well-known, yea probably if the clan leader or w/e think he knows us, then we must deffinitly be known players
3.some fucking noob from hungary took my nick name, or some idiot after the 5th time he asked me where i am from decided NOT to remember it due to the lost of brain cells
4.the tactics just own, well maybe if there were any tax at all i would know for sure... (i even found that using comms is pointless so i just turned off my micr every time i joined vent, actually it was hard to say if i was connected to it due to the massive silence during game, well it was better than usuall "omg 3 headshot wee i own" which i could hear in a few other mixes <not with this team>)
5.everytime i was saying i was in this team i wasn't actually serious. Yes, boredom is the most dangeous selfdistructing weapon in the human soul, cuz when u are bored u do even some stuff which later u would have though of completly retarded and non-sense, like playing with those guys.
6.if u wanna play vs the shittiest opponents ever of the whole et community, just join this clan. U can expect from low+ max skill to opponents with shit server where u cant hit anything cuz someone just thinks he is skilled as long as he is unhitable (for example dutch servers ftw)
7.this post is full of sarcasm created by my complete boredom taking over my soul a little by little, untill i use my sarcastic powers to set my soul free.

ps: i hope the author of this thread has turned on his care-shield cuz he probably will be absolutly pissed off after he is done reading my post, and probably turn into a sad teddy bear
Im sure that you hurt his feelings.
Parent
haha, you'd almost think it is haribo :D ;)
gl Good !!
im avi take me im med/+!!!11!
Mirage is out cus he quit ET, 2bad cus it was a nice player though!
ark = lingh -.-
^^ funny post btw :P