About nvidia drivers !!

This is warning to some of nvidia graphic card users ! not to all :)

I was watching this journal and though that "hey! i could check if theres updates for my graphic card drivers" and there was! Link for the new drivers which i tried! Then i decided to go CYBERGAMES to see effect (hoping for more stable fps ofc ! :D ) and check THIS
Well ok , fps was stable.. but that i dont like graphics like that.
This happened after normal install of new drivers (removing old drivers first and blablabla .. u know ;)) . After that i downgraded my drivers to older ones and my ET was normal..
and then i decided to try again with totally clean install ( like removed all files what uninstaller leave behind ) And still same result.. so then i again downgraded my drivers to older ones..and now my ET look normal again :)
If you are about to install these new(actually i dunno are these new but atleast to me^^ - those drivers released already on december '07) drivers plz pmme and tell me did u had same problems.. :) and I dont say that nvidia made bad drivers.. just that atleast on me these didnt work .. and these drivers support my graphic card and that can be confirmed from nvidia websites :>

oh and yea.. i was little bit boored..so thats why i made this.. :D sorry for my good engrish and bad english
Comments
did you uninstall the older drivers properly (safe mode, drivercleaner, regedit)
not in safe mode but other ways yes on second time :) but i didnt run virus protection and stuff while installing.. ^^ now to shower and school -> :D
Parent
normely you get this when something goes wrong with install had it too. but these drivers work fine 4 me
Parent
did u get better performance with these ? :)
i mean should i waste more time to these :D
Parent
same preformace @ et but 4 new games its better check my other reply
Parent
btw some of nvidia old drivers didnt supprot some icons what ET use ( it was bug or something.. atleast they said like that on some forums :P ).. so this can be nvidias mistake too ! but prolly my mistake xD
Parent
http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=tutorial&mode=item&id=25
test a few with /timedemo 1 some will give more fps (older ones)
Parent
Krisse krisse :T
The latest 8800GTS drivers works here..
wanna trade your 8800gts to my 8600gt?
Parent
which gfx card do u have
McDonalds hack
happy meal bot
Parent
got ati
who cares? retard-.-
Parent
Version 6.14.11.6375 / Date 04/10/2007 works good for me on 8800 GTS :)

Dont fix what aint broke ;)