playREACTION 'Mouse of the year'

Razer Deathadder
Logitech G5 {Refresh}
Steel Series Ikari {Laser}
For the full article:
MaltaplayREACTION 'Mouse of the year' awards
Comments
old and they know shit
look, but they dont anyways, max518 is simple a superior mouse...g5 is a simple waste of money...
Parent
I was being sarcastic.. And I prefer my DA over my mx518 =] its all about personal preference.
Parent
about preference...its depends
you will prefer mx518 / da over 5$ microsoft mouse :o unless u useing mouse for work only
Parent
We're talking about gaming mice right?
Parent
old G5
OLD AND G5> all!
G5 fucking suckmouse! nothing but trouble with it!
btw what happened to Gold, Silver and Bronze? why is it: platinum, gold and silver?
DA > G5 ofc
Deathadder rocks indeed
mx510 & 518
mx518 > all
i rly like my copperhead <3
gonna get ikari imo..
no no no, DA is mutch better
Parent
logiteq gayfive *<
lol i has nr2 best mouse õ_õ
mx518 no need for any other.
Razer Deathadder ?! wtf...
G5 is good, but I heard that a honorable mention should go to the new version of the g3 that does less aggressive mouse smoothing than the previous version (and is therefore more similar to the g5) :D
no way in hell im going to open a maltase site
at least spell it right...
Maltese*
Parent
These guys don't know anything if they give any awards to laser mouses :)
laser is better :D
Parent
Laser mouses don't really read how the mouse is moving, but they are mostly guessing and calculating it... That's why they are far from accurate
Parent
thought the old optical mice had more prediction built in than the new laser ones
Parent
shouldnt matter what mouse you use anyway.
Parent
imo, it's all about adaptability. Use a mouse for a month or so, and you'll already have the best mouse you can own.
old g5 is the best mouse ofc
Mice are overrated. Just play with what you feel comfortable with!
na dpnt think so. I played now over 3 Years with my Logitech Mx518. A m8 buyed a Razer mouse and i tried it a whole day... I cant hit anything with that. I am a Logitech/Microsoft only mouseuser :P
Parent
install hax there too then!
Parent
I didnt notice any difference between g5 and ime 3.0 except the negative accel So i have to agree
Parent
FU 4SURE G7
no mx518 :<
looks like they didnt spec the mx518, no wonder why it didnt win
it was mouse of the year 2006 ::D IT MUST HAVE BEEN!
Parent
nubs! they dono anything
Parent
I have the ikari atm but first i had the G5.
I think the ikari feels better then the G5 but you need to get used to the shape of the mouse.
mx518 > all
mx518 > all
mx518 > all
mx518 > all
mx518 > all
mx518 > all
mx518 > all
mx518 > all
mx518 > all
mx518 > all
mx518 > all
mx518 > all
yeah :)

mx518 > all
http://www.esreality.com/?a=longpost&id=1265679&page=17
Quote: The G5 is an improvement over the G3 if you prefer some of the added features: extra buttons, tilt wheel, dpi display, weight cartridge. However the poor laser performance doesn't justify the increased price tag in my eyes. Infact it seems like madness to spend more on a G5 instead of the vastly superior MX518, unless you really, really want the weight cartridge.

G5 shit problems and fixes:
http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=1344187

Word of warning about the MX518:

There is a new upgraded version out these day that can go up to 1800dpi(original 1 did max 1600dpi), i got 1 of these but strangely it can go all the way up to 2000dpi(in setpoint) and it has skipping problems unlike the rock solid original one witch i also have and love/use.
It could just be me getting a bad one, anyway if you are looking to buy a mx518 first try and find the original one who can do max 1600dpi and get that ;>
i used to play with logitech mx518, logitech g5. now i play on deathadder. Logitech mx518 is a brilliant mouse but deathadder fits better for me. Mostly because it weights less. I had to change my grip a little bit. Mx518 was a way better profiled. I recommend DA :)