CDC4 - Traveling together

Hi, i'm wondering how ppl will be traveling to Enschede. Maybe some ppl could group up, last time I was lucky enough to travel with xfire god Tala!

My infos:
Will go to cdc on thursday in the afternoon. Will hop on a train in Antwerp.
Will go back on sunday, also by train back to antwerp.
Comments
i want to come, not as a player, but to drink alcohol and spec games.
You are officily a geek.
Parent
AND PROUD OF IT!
Parent
im proud to! :P
Parent
driving with weak from germany, think he has enough space for another buddy. so if you are from germany and living close to siegen, it might be possible to come with us!
quote " Will hop on a train in Antwerp." Thats Belgium nub :P
Parent
"Hi, i'm wondering how ppl will be traveling to Enschede. Maybe some ppl could group up"

._.
Parent
lol sorry, i wont post again when im not sober :P
Parent
that early? wtf O_O
Parent
yeah, normally i dont do that...but the it was sunny and 13 degrees, so we chilled on some terrace and drank a couple of pints :) Cya in 2 weeks :P
Parent
LMAO, nice....ill put it in my favorites
Parent
I'll fly with the gaymobile
I will meet you on thursday evening!
Drive with me in the care car.

image: 11549662ac0
getting a train from Amsterdam aiport at around 16:00 ish with w3st tyyrd and crumbs if anyone is interested. Also it is w3st's bday so we will probably be drunk already or be drinking if anyone wants to party with some english ravers.
i will be arriving ther 16.30 28/2/2007 i have hired a small car if anyones not got a train yet. I will be driving back sunday night after the final to the airport as im staying in amsterdamn sunday night :D
Parent
so how many spaces do u have in the car atm mate? We are travelling back late sunday so the way back wouldnt be needed. But if u have spaces i could talk to crumbs w3st and tyyrd and work something out. If u like come to #unkind and we can discuss it more.
Parent
a small car for you..? :D
Parent
I get to amster @ about 11:00 - probably meeting up with Munchies and anyone else that is there then getting on the train a few hours later.
Parent
ok mate well we are sorting the car out will bulldog to see if he can upgrade to a bigger car and he will contact them tomorrow. So if he cant upgrade ill dop u a pm tomorrow and maybe we can all travel together by train.
Parent
yup sounds good to me mate
Parent
Arriving @ 19:30 at schiphol ... thursday..
mama will be taking failbus after failtrain
He will deliver delicious failure in your face !!!
Parent
im riding with jesus!
jesus LoL
Parent
im arraving at 12.00 schiphol, and i know the way already!
ye, like CPC2?! telling all your stories about how low/dumb ET actually is? :D
he cant, now hes is playing it
Parent
he had a point there!!
Parent
Always fun to flame kris.NL
Parent
i still remember u and r3vers :D
Parent
Hi rever. I voted for you for most hated! Nice to meet you.
Parent
not coming
Leider gegen FiF versagt :P

Free Schmoe! ;)
Parent
driving at friday. ehm 4 persons allrdy.
I take the train with Worm & isEN & X somewhere in holland.. you can come to there and go together with us.. for more infos pm me this evening ;-)

grtz
Isn't alvo coming?
Parent
no, playing CoD4, and they lost the qualifiers
Parent
Im coming 2, also not 2 play, but for the fun, with PIMPS oOverschie and Ovie, and the rest, and drink some shit, are there some girls also?
Aaight then i'll probably see u there if u chill with those black guys ;) !
Parent
chill man;) I come chill with the Suri's Muluku's and specially the Indo's!! :D zeker de enige blanke ertussen:P maaralsnog benm k indo;)
Parent
Haha yeah I'm the only white guy probably with eagerr ;) NP Let's just bash 1 nerdie with weed and smoke it all by ourself :P
Parent
nee ik ben ook blank;P maar ik ben ja, licht licht bruin:P dus inde zomer bruin en nu wit:P jaa, ik ben speciaal:P nee man ik kom wel chille met jullie;)
Parent
belandas onder mekaar he;) haha:D PEACE
Parent
n1ce prolly all @ amsterdam 1 day before the lan
need a town guide
Probably getting the train from Amsterdam to Enschede mid-afternoon on thursday with Frop, herbal & Munchies if anyone wants to tag along.
we need to find galahad, i miss his good stories :)
Parent
not going. :>
is taLa coming, cause I have to bash him with poker
i got my driving license back just b4 cdc :D
what have u done :O u have been naughty ^^
Ill see u @ cdc ... We'll meet @ the poker table for sure :P
Parent
i was driving 136 kmph where the maximum speed 80kmph is
Parent
don't know if i'm going yet, need a place to sleep pm me
drivin friday morning from essen to enschede...sleep at a friends house, he´s studying there. i have space for max 2 not too fat gys caus me needs much space for my electronic music stuff that i need to paly with . . .
Leaving friday around 12.00 to Enschede, departing from Arnhem. Got some free spot in my car, in case somebody is interested. No transport under 18 :P
I'm getting there on Wednesday evening, which I guess is earlier than pretty much anyone else...

Current plan is to take the train, but if someone desperately wants to drive I won't object.