Comments
heh apke napke 2 min 20 hs amazing :D 48 % new mystic :))
well, i just think its an dynamic ip with the first 3 letters :) gl with the bust
dynamic ip, 10 000 persons have it.

no bust
well, Circus, you have just confirmed that you are Aapke, otherwise you wouldn't respond .
***sElFbUsT***
Parent
www.devilstail.de

bibuy, IPs are matching!
Parent
Then caio 2him. Like i care :XD
Parent
Are you idiot In belgium 10 000 persons their IP starts with 89.39.24
I think circus has same provider as Aapke.
Parent
Yes I think that too :DDDDDD

edit: why you are only responding in forums where Circus / Aapke is busted? And you are still defending 'him' (yourself). You don't take part of any other busts, only if Circus / Aapke is busted :B thats kinda much selfbusted imo trix/circus/aapke.
Parent
you idiot, if people say aapke is trix then offcourse I am defending myself :s. You dumb or what? I don't answer on other busts cause trix has nothing to do with it.
Parent
shut up cheater :s
Parent
Imo its a guidespoofed etpro guid. Antwerp - Antwerp matches but in the past Aapke's ip wasnt located in Antwerp so o_O
Parent
maybe he moved? :o
Parent
Nah, its just a spoofed guid:)
Parent
mmm oky :-)
Parent
Trix = Circus aka aapke, gtfo if you are defending him
Parent
since when am i defending him? :\
Parent
dynamic IP
86.39.24.*** Belgium (Antwerpen) 2008-02-06 13:36:20.0 (GMT+1) 2008-02-06 13:36:20.0 (GMT+1)
86.39.24.*** Belgium (Antwerpen) 2008-02-04 15:00:55.0 (GMT+1) 2008-02-04 15:00:55.0 (GMT+1)
86.39.24.*** Belgium (Antwerpen) 2008-01-27 14:00:56.0 (GMT+1) 2008-01-27 14:00:56.0 (GMT+1)
86.39.24.*** Belgium (Antwerpen) 2008-01-21 11:43:38.0 (GMT+1) 2008-01-21 15:03:41.0 (GMT+1)
THIS SAME ALL TIME
what is the *** ?
Dont bother, old one...

http://www.devilstail.de/cheaters/aapke.html

Aka Circus bibuy xD
kijk wie boven je heeft gereplyd
Parent
ja een faker!! :P
Parent
Thats like old
aapke = circus
circus = trix
Parent
circus = trix = aapke = owner
Parent
I've played the guy, he was playing with aristo and acting very cool because he did 3hs only, hi Trix aka Circus.
had the same..his team was acting cool too
Parent
same here! but then we played against them when circus/trix/aapke wasn't playing and they sucked w/o him :) 3hs only trix
Parent
UNEXPECTED -.-
because he is a cheater too?
visual`illumise

everything is said
Parent
Yea cheater 2 olo x'D :XD X:D :'d
Parent
Well the fact that you have been visual and defending those cheaters is more than suspicious
Parent
Im not defending him i just said what Trix said. And if he is busted then he is busted i dont care im already out visual for 2 monts now so dont see what your problems are
Parent
we owned him and his cheating friend in cb 2o2 offi :))
I guess you played with Trivium :XD your cheats > his
Parent
idd :) but we are not busted yet
Parent
hehehe i am curious if some1 from trivium cheats :D would be fun to see gnajda busted xDD
Parent
HEHEHEH YEA IT WOULD BE :D:D
Parent
fucking old
Im not defending anyone that guy is just saying blabla selfbust while Trix only says something. Cant see any defending stuff just saying what Trix said and what the other guy readed wrong probally
you only play with hit and chizz6l, 2busted cheaters, su now
Parent
and you play with me? LololLOOOLlOLol
Parent
Yea and i keep playing with them and you also played with "busted" hackers" so dont cry
Parent
older than old
hi whiner wanna 2v2 CB offi?
Parent
:< i quited ET, sry
Parent
you just busted some1 from invictus :O
its kinda obvious he cheats when he plays in a clan with only cheaters
so you mean I hacked because I played with alexL, pepper, dibb, viira(zeto if I'm not mistaken) and qyz? :o
Parent
circus aka trix aka aapke

pls fuck off forever pathetic cheater

most hated
why is every belgian using the word "pathetic" ?
Parent
becuz he really is :XD
Parent
unexepreptrc,..rsdadasd
aapke new talent :)