PC Freeze

Sometimes, when I close my ET by just typing /quit my PC totally freezes.. I can't do anything. When I just minimize and close my ET by rightclicking on it and then press (x) close everything is fine.

Specs:
GigaByte P35-DS3R Ultra Durable 2 S-Series
Intel Quad Core Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz 8MB cache Socket 775
Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 32MB cache 500 GB
ATI Sapphire HD3850 PCI-E 512 MB
2048MB GEIL PC6400 4-4-4-12 800 MHz (2x1) @ Dual Channel
StealthXstream PSU 600 Watt
Antec 900 Gaming Case
Windows XP Professional 32bit Service Pack 2
Realtek HD Audio (Onboard)
LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW-1633S SCSI
LITE-ON DVD SOHD-16P9S SCSI

ET r_mode: 800*600 (4) @ r_displayrefresh 0 (-> 85..?)
WINDOWS resolution: 1024*768 @ 85 Hz
Comments
it's actually quite ironic that you put ur case and dvdrw in specs,which is totally unimportant,while u dont put what monitor you have...i would say it's 17'' crt but still....dunno what could be the problem,except that maybe resolution fucks up things, try with same res in et...
i just copied it from my profile
Parent
Don't do it next time!
Parent
Dont buy ATI amd proccer in it!
update graphic cards drivers
Maybe bcoz of that you are dumbass ? Try to check it...
Maybe try running the game in a window, running @ your desktops native resolution. Then try /QUIT, I can't tell the error as I would have to be at the PC :).

Is there any error messages when you reboot? Check DR WATSON error log.

Viewing the system log

The system log contains events logged by the Windows system components. For example, the failure of a driver or other system component to load during startup is recorded in the system log. To view the system log:

1. Open a command prompt.
2. At the prompt, type eventvwr. This opens the Windows Event Viewer.
3. In the left pane of this window, click the System Log (this is often selected as default). Here all the events that have been written to the local system are displayed.

Viewing the application log

The application log contains events that are logged by applications or programs. For example, a database program might record a file error in the application log. To view the application log:

1. Open a command prompt.
2. At the prompt, type eventvwr. This opens the Windows Event Viewer.
3. In the left pane of this window, click the Application Log. This is where all the events that have been logged by applications or programs are displayed.