Logitech G15 v2

I'm thinking about investing in one however i'v read mixed reviews about it over the internet and from friends etc

i was wondering if anyone could give me there views on it

or in specific

the size of keyboard and display screen, quality of the screen and overall quality of the keyboard its self.

Thanks
Comments
1st, maybe use google buddy :D but i say this keyboard rox! g15 v1 is cooler than g15 v2 imo!
G15 v1 > G15 v2
what is new btw? execpt design
G15 v1 > G15 v2
G15 v1 >>> G15 v2
keyboards are overrated
not :[ i used to use for 2 years my wireless HP Keyboard which came with my pc :D there was huge response time and (like 1-2 second sometimes..) sometimes didnt response at all when i tried to move in ET (last 6 months or something..)
Parent
couldn't agree more
Parent
i have the g15 v1, it really rocks. the buttons etc are just ncie and it is very comfortable to write with it/play with it.
The LCD is overrated tbh, i never use it.... never did either.
so the g11 would actually do the job for me aswell ;D
So true!!

Well eventhough i have used that LCD screen ingame when i want to know do i have like lag from PC or just inet. (CPU % and RAM %)

G-Buttos are really great and useful, like you maybe know that you can makro some combinations to 18 different buttons. + You can select 3 different "save-rooms" (M1, M2, M3) so it makes 54 different makros!

It's really worth of it, buy it. :)

+my full (0.5L) coca cola Zero glass felt on my keyboard last night, and nothing happened to it! So it's like made for gamers! ;>
Parent
but the screen isn t really usefull ...
to less plugins and support for it
Parent
true ^^.

But as i said, thats the only thing which is useful for me. :b

that screen is pretty much just bullshit.
Parent
jeah but the rest of the keyboard just rulez!
g15 4 life :)
Parent
exactly! :)

+ its cokeresistant ;>
Parent
yeh indeed, the makros are a cool idea, eventho i dont use them either, i just dont need them : D
Parent
i do need! i have spawpoints, classes and so far on G buttons :b
Parent
i only play css u dont need so many buttons there : D
Parent
Tarantula > G15
tarantula pwnz
G15 v1 > G15 v2
buy a shitty 2euro wired keyboard and a gamepad.