Top moviemaker needed

Well, since I cannot make 'RifleNoobs' ( Trailer here - http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=movie&mode=item&id=453 ) as I am playing ET actively for now and do not have the time to do both as well as having to prepare for my exams in May, a moviemaker is needed for it.

You must be:
- Experienced (I won't give the frags, ideas, etc to somebody who I don't think will make a great movie).
- Dedicated (Someone who will actually finish it).

Things to know:
- The frags are amazing, and any moviemaker who gets a chance to work with these frags should consider themselves lucky. Top frags from xylos, mixer, tornis, komar, fragon, krein, h20xygen, iron, ati, royal, hazer, ohzor4, etc.
- If you are a moviemaker who has creativity (show me via clips) and has problems with good quality, I can help you here if needed.

I believe with the frags I got sent, the implementation of ideas I already was thinking about aswell as new ones that the new moviemaker will have, and some nice quality and sync up, that this can be the best fragmovie ever made in Enemy Territory.

If I don't find a moviemaker, I will most likely do it myself in the summer after a nice break =]

Query me @ #Most-Hated
Comments
Quotehas problems with good quality

Lolled. :DD
"If you ever met me or spoke to me, you would notice that i'm a nice guy"

xDD
In fact, he was nicer than I thought before I talked to him.

Doesn't mean much though =)
Parent
You're the right for this job, dude!
Parent
I lack dedication, as you and everyone else knows :)
Parent
hope somebody will take this project :) GL
ask that moviemaker guy in ur clan XD
so will u make it?
Parent
depends, maybe i can
Parent
cmion, plz someone make it :DD
gl in EC Quali, you guys will prolly need it ;)
QuoteIf I don't find a moviemaker, I will most likely do it myself in the summer after a nice break =]

waiting for that :>
ask the guy who made max capter 3
An experienced moviemaker who has trouble with quality ?
rofl ahah :DDDDDD

nee geht gerade net *TOP SECRET*:XD
Parent