revision 2 recruiting

Update: stork has left the team already, but we might have a complete lineup very soon.

To quote the blurb which I wrote for our minipage:
QuoteWe are a new Enemy Territory team consisting of experienced players and "fresh blood". At this point our goal is to build a stable team that enjoys playing and improving together, both as a team and as individuals. Aside from skill and talent, we value maturity and the ability to show respect towards everyone, including our opponents.

Current lineup is:
Germany famous
Germany dborg (that's me) and
Netherlands scel

So we are still looking for interesting (sic) players to fill our roster. We aim for a lineup of seven and will practice from sunday to thursday as usual.

What we expect from you is maturity (ideally in age, definitely in behaviour), decent skills and at least around two years of ET (or RTCW) experience. You also need to be able to take disappointing losses with dignity, because there will likely be a lot of them in the beginning. ;)

I think everything can best be judged when we just play together, so if this sounds the least bit interesting to you please don't hesitate to say hello and play some pracs with us. :) Stability is important to us, so I want both sides to make a decision only when they are absolutely sure about it.

You find us at #rev.2 and you should contact me (dborg) or `famous. I'm looking forward to hear from you! ;)
Comments