south park season 12

season 12 of south park has started ........ What a load of old shit .

seriously watch season 11 episode 1 fucking hilarious, laughing at a midget and saying the N word a bunch of times .. but its like hu wrote the new season was just TRYING TOO FUCKING HARD.

so i just hope that they start picking up abit cos i could of rip the shit out of britney spears and make more laughs .

soz i had too get it off my chest and want to see what other people think.
Comments
dunt laik sp
DIDNT SEE YET
are we a south park community?
we need a sp flag... :D
Parent
12x01 and 12x02 were both nice tbh
yeah nice ... but i didnt laugh once lol and im not lying. im being honest im getting ready for work now.

will see what everyone else thinks when i get back
Parent
going to watch now s12e02 :D
How's season 13? I though that was the newest one?
OLDER THAN THE INTERNETZ
Internetz is tha new to u young master
Parent
didnt see, but tho old ones are better then the new ones, some new ones didnt make me laugh at all :<:<:<
I like the new ones, like every episode from s11 is fucking awesome :p
Parent
TOTTALY FUCKING AGREE
Parent
Epsiode 1 wasn't a good start but episode2 was funny, Britney spears shooting her face off was hilarious
When she just blew her head off. I couldnt stop laughing :D

The silence. The four kids just staring. And one by one they flee the scene. Priceless.

Just like the scene in episode 1 where cartman has to apologize cause he gave kyle aids.
Parent
I hope they would go to original stories like in eariler seasons instead of just following recent newstopics.

Squirrel was obviously nuts-part was ok though.
seen them all

check my profile u can watch all episode there
retarded shit tbh :P

btw it should be journal :D
This one was better than the first. The twist of this one made me laugh, but it meandered along for too long without it being funny. Still the concept is a good one, I do wonder why the press hound a person so thoroughly, considering the obvious and excessive damage it causes to their life.
IMAGINATION !!!

xD
rofl if the next one is shit .. i will not watch until the seasons finished .
fucking retard :P