Monitor ad.1

Well i finally decided to buy Dell P793. I have to confess i was very confused about this whole monitor think... Wherever I asked people was giving me other suggestions. Now i'm pretty sure i'm gonna buy this one and just let me know what you think about it. I'm not going to send you link cause it's in polish language and i don't want too see other polish whiners opinions.

Thanks a lot anyway
Comments
Dell = epic failure
somehow i have to agree!
Parent
i bought a dell and i failed hard. so rly do yourself a favor, unless you want dell support to say that ubuntu cause your RAM and Harddrive to break down and don't want to replace it, buy something else
EDiT: even if you just buy a monitor, buy a crt
You fail life and everything
Parent
ye and you are polish. so rly gtfo you fucking poltard
Parent
usually I got only bad experience about Dell, but dunno about monitors though... gl anyway
if you want a good allroundpanel buy a samsung ;)
a good gamerpanel is also a viewsonic
greetz from the hardware shop in germany xD www.kmelektronik.de

edit: we also send your hardware to poland np4us XD
well I can't find crt monitors in there, but still nice prices.. especially now when euro is pretty cheap xD...
Parent
danlango thx i'll probably do it ...
Dell = epic failure!
Samsung have some of the best ones i think..

also - Iiyama vision master (TFTs ofc) are ment to be good.
I had a Dell 25ms thingy and now I have a syncmaster 225MW (both tft's), but I couldn't see any difference :P

(might be because i was stoned 24/7 tho)
Parent
viewsonic > all
buy samsung.
haha dell :D
Dell monitors are fantastic, if anyone says they are rubbish, they obviously haven't use one. They have the best specifications, best range of inputs and just fantastic all around. Samsung are almost as good, if you spend the money.

It also depends on the size of the monitor that you want.