phate is looking for...

...a decent 6v6 et team.
I can play 4-5 days per week from 19/20 cet on for at least 2 hours (or more, if I like the team)
if you are interested, leave me a msg on here or pm me in #team-ger.et @ quakenet
Comments
What the hell, I thougt u where in influx
we wont play 2nd div.
Parent
show how good you are by winning the 2nd league...stick together and win the OC premier / get an EC qually
Parent
Second that.
Parent
nice guy, gl
gl mate!
change flag! >_<
Parent
GL LOWSKILL
GL UDO <3
gl phate
They had a nice team for it :x
jacker, phate, reaz, prygs, chrry and imoo
Parent
immoo is gay + cheater
Parent
Yeah for sure, in you're eyes everyone is a cheater an you still beleive gamehack are cheats. Aren't you feeling stupid?
Parent
ofc the only reason i got kicked for gamehack, was cause i downloaded some random bot and adjusted some settings to get kicked for gamehack while i was really cheating and cheaters always win!!111!!111
Parent
I know, you are just retarded np4you
Parent
atleast im honest unlike the rest!!!!111111
Parent
You are everything but not honest, U can't take any real facts and are trying to be the smartass everytime.

they really need to make a ignore button
Parent
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
compared to other teams in premier, they definetly do deserve a spot in premier.
afaik the groups are only "preview" so far and might still be changed though, shouldn't be impossible.
gl dude :)
not getting the division you want shouldnt be a reason to fold with your team^^ just find somebody to switch like plasa
phate owns <3 take him!!
gL phatejjj!
gl oldschooler ;)
DONT BREAK THE RTCW CHAIN D:
gl phAtey :) rly nice guy
gl yerman!
(-.\\) :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddd
GoodLuck emoboi:)