Nightfall cless

From June 2005 until March 2008 I was Clan leader of Nether world of Trylis clan (http://nwt.wolfenstein.cz) and in January 2008 we went to multiclan xGenesis (http://www.xge-gaming.eu/). Now I am searching some good clan, wich is active in some cups etc.

My skill is low+, but I want to play opposite med/med+ clans. My aim is not so bad, so please give me a chance in your clan :)

I am 16 years old
from 18:00 until 0:00 hours I have a time for playing ET every day. Only Fridays and Saturdays sometimes not, but pub is comming :)
I am from Czech republic (Prague)
my connection is 4Mbit and I have ping normally 48ms (as mAus :D)

if you want to try me, contact me on icq 293334025 or on email [email protected]
I speak czech, slovak and english :)

[I can offere a bounty TS server ;-)]
Comments
My skill is low+, but I want to play opposite med/med+ clans.

yaright.
its will be only better for me :)
Parent
Im pokemon-, but I want to play opposite high/high+ clans.

Im sure I will get a lot reactions.
Parent
*some reactions*
Parent
My skill is low+, but I want to play opposite med/med+

gg
better underrate as overrate saying i am med/+ and suck like a lowbird
Parent
yeah right but i think no clan will take him if he is low+ and think he can keep pace with med/+ skilled enemys
Parent
but low+ isn't low+ in everyone eyes, also the teamplay is a big thing so maybe noone would say he is low+ because he can handle medskilled enemies because of his teamplay skills and his good low+ aim. next point is that i have played with him some matches some time ago and i think the step from low+ to med is only gamehandling, he also shoots some headshots, so just spam some gl or stfu if you don't know him ^^ ofc he won't play med+ but let him take medskill then it's ok u will see
Parent
it wasn't a flame anyway.
but in my opinion the word skill means teamplay + aim + experience + brain .
i don't know him but i really like to wish him good luck too find a nice clan to stay.
Parent
true xD but sometimes you don't need
image: brainless

:P
Parent
My skill is low+, but I want to play opposite med/med+

g3g3
Honesty is the best policy. Good luck my friend, ignore the pube-less wonders in this thread.
plz I've grown over 5 pubes. :(
Parent
Brade them!
Parent
you're right... God bless someone who wrote his true skillz... i hate crossfirelike overrated tards... They call them selves ub3rmegahighplusultra and you can beat them with low+ mix... blah x)
Parent
My skill is low+, but I want to play opposite med/med+ clans. My aim is not so bad

Oh please , how god damned retarded would a clanleader be if he accepted to lose vs med/med+ teams because he plays with a low+ guy.

Selfish attitude from you there , just get your skill the regular way : Play hard go pro.
on irc you can type that you are med even if you are low+. you opponent will be thinking that you are med. He will have joy from win, and we will have next experience from match. Its way to be better man...
Parent
Except your opponent is most likely med/+ and will notice at the first minute you're nowhere near med , but gl still
Parent
from low+ to med/med+ is a little big jump for u, i guess. Try to start with med-(/med). U just cant get experiences when u wont escape from ur own spawn. go to the some low+/med- clan and play, play and play.
GL wnb nightflight.
gl 2 you and say hello to tommy aka infern0 is you still have contact to him :>
I'm just looking for work as medic :)