kadir busted

While I was playing with him I saw him doing suspicious shit.

Just watch the avi: - Random upload site: Avi
- Rapidshare : avi

his yawn: (url)[url]http://yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=71897EBA45BDBA3BDD0F8FA31142ADD6640D027B [/url]

Greetz morf.

p.s. We kicked him out of eC4, so we need a new player aswell. Pm eC4`ovie @ #wicked.et / pm him @ crossfire : profile / or pm me here.
Comments
he is lanproof gtfo
1 moment i thought kasnir busted,,, but then kadir, i thought april fool
couldnt you find any faster upload site
name me 1 I upload it.
Parent
rapidshare or megaupload or smth
Parent
old cheater
I have been unbanned and i owned at LAN tbh !11111!
Parent
you must be proud after getting kicked (probably several times from same hack) for 3 different cheat types and then going to lan
Parent
im just playing for fun not serious i just played at LAN because i want to proof some players im clean
Parent
But how are you clean if you've been busted multiple times? D:
Parent
Because im busted 100x times doesnt means i still cheat ofc i cant proof it but you can download my cdc3 demos at gamestv.org too see how i played there
Parent
What does it matter?
Parent
U WOULDNT OWN AT LAN IF YOU WOULD STILL CHEAT SHERLOCK
Parent
Thank for this very smart tip, u really got the point.
Parent
Quoteoverschie would never kick out his black homies, theyre too rare

wohlaaaaa
so so so fucking old
I used to make his movie like 2 years ago or so, but then I heard that he was busted, so I stopped making his movie and told him to gtfo, which he actually rly did :S
i cant remember that lol ;o
Parent
stoere jongen

QuoteI hate cheaters so bad, the hate comes from so deep in my heart, that if I meet one in real life, I'll cut his fingers one by one, then use those fingers to assfuck and skullfuck him, then let him eat em, then I'll cut his leg off, assfuck him with it, whip his head with it, then I go sit on his face and I shit in his mouth, then I slowly cut his neck open, shit in it, and then use his head as a bowling ball, then I start kicking his body until I broke every bone, and then I use the bones to scrape his intesties out of his belly, and I use his darms to make a nice mustache at his face.

hope u don't mean it, else u got some really issues going on xD
Parent
ye I mean it...
Parent
funny! but seriously even if u don't mean it you are still not good in your head. you're not really 100% if u look that pics of vila or sneek dunno who
Parent
kinda old x)
QuoteC4`KADiR is ~KADiR@long.spam.is.loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg * KADiR
eC4`KADiR on +#jeppis.et +#Squiryyd +#et.nl @#Overschie #3on3.et #et.merc @#ec4
eC4`KADiR using *.quakenet.org QuakeNet IRC Server
eC4`KADiR is authed as KADiRTEJ
eC4`KADiR End of /WHOIS list.
i hate the 1st of april!!@!#!@!
fail, just like the rest
1 april dommie :P
Parent
ohrly? thats why i say fail, just like the others ( he failed to be funny)
Parent
he got me :)
Parent
The best fake i never see.... rly axis doesent move nice fake XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
olo, It was Turkey Reda !
REDA IS EEN MOCRO
Parent
een leipe of niet dan pietah
Parent
what the hell was the guy doing @ spawnway XDDDD
lol more oblivius :D (joke i mean)
And he says 2 me morf its more i dont like 1 guy in eC4:D
1st April joke KADiR <3
bijna echt
ik wil weer een keer 3o3 speleuh
Parent
I believed it for like few seconds, great job!
He's clean, just look at the mp4...
Ofc he got hax here but i think you just wanne fuck him becuase i cant believe if you are alive with 2 medics one engi is coming and no one is shooting at him and when he wants to plant you see a guy from spawning coming proning :^)
omfg he raped me totaly
nice try
Maybe he made a stupid mistake several years ago when he was young and couldn't fully understand the consequences of his curiosity. Later on he served a ban like a man with a backbone, returned after the ban with a humble and respecting attitude and even played stunningly well on the CDC3 LAN @ Enschede, Holland. He's also a great guy! Now you, who couldn't became as good player as him, are peatheticly trying to use the shame of his earlier years to spoil his reputation, just out of dissapointment and bitterness. SHAME ON YOU!

PS. ALOOooooOooOOOOoOOoOo sHaKyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! :_)

edit: obviously an april fool! :( (the time was already 00:55 in Finland when I posted! :XD)
edit2: watched the video, was funny LOL :XD :BP
Played against him and his friends yesterday, he was so fucking obvious...
kk gays wat spelen jullie met mn nick xDDDD
wtf, cancer hacker gtfo