UK Allstars

Matches are most likely to all be re-arranged to different dates due to OC/EC matches on Sunday.

When dates are negotiated they will be able to view at www.gamestv.org

If you have any problems then please contact myself or elfi via irc #allstars.uk

Signups are still not closed (especially for Ireland) so if you are interested then join the main channel and there is a list of channels for each region competing in the competition, and then all you have to do is contact the captain of that region.
Comments
lol wtf, i havent even talked to any of the scotland players due to my gaming pc being broke :/

can we not reschedule the scotland game to next sunday ?
Take me as official foreigner merc , I'm used to play with scot bawbags telling me to git tae fuck n smell ma maw's fanny.
Parent
:D Smell yer maw wee man :D
Parent
sounds like a plan
Parent
blitz has been organising the team in your absence :)

youre still team captain though ;)
Parent
oh soooo much noobs (Xo`) from UK
=]]]]] <3
Parent
easy for waki
You're going down nigga
you should rename it as UK Unknownstar
That would sound better tbh :)
You've posted this in every topic about the UK allstars tourney both on Crossfire and GTV.

Shut the fuck up already :)
Parent
yep that's true, because i don't understand the meaning of this kind of cup... I did the same for belgian Allstar =) That makes me whine honestly.
Parent
yea wud sund so much better hehehe, wats wrong with ur face btw? ur nose? its looks very afican hehehe, mayb u shud change ur name to shortsighted nga hehe this wud sund much better xD
Parent
sorry i don't understand your post
Parent
turkey ftw oops wtf there isnt any TR Allstars xDDDD
No they're spread all over the world so they automatically compete in every other nation allstar event.
Parent
South-West ftw <333
if only you could play with us again :< was a good match
Parent
Hope ie can pull a team together for this.
TEAM CYMRU FTW BOIS xD
Sammy Carlson -> My Freeski hero :>
SOUTH EAST WILL WIN IMO
You're right,on paper they do seem to have a very strong squad. However the other teams have their fair share of good players and anything can happen on the night \o/

Should be good to watch =]
Parent
LOL @ your work email adress on your profile?
Parent
My old one yes. It still forwards to my Outlook at home so I use it to register. Saves my current email accounts getting spammed.
Parent
hope scotland win.
scotland's gonna kick yer butt
ye,go on the scots!
Parent
2EAZ4TEKN0 playing for southeast :D
Looks like every other team apart from south east is highly underrated
Are they goods players?
since when was ireland part of the UK?