#deathless-et rifle, (fop)

image: enemy

Need 1 rifle and maybe 1 fop (german prefered). Be med+ skilled, no wnbs and cheaters!

We attend at the OC 2nd division and ESL.

All support (except LAN) is given.

#deathless-et
www.deathless.co.uk
Comments
gl once again m8, make a stabile team finally ^^
yes we try to but some of our members was too inactive for us :S
Parent
Goodluck!
Whats your lineup?
sILENT DEATHLESS
crAshh DEATHLESS
cRz DEATHLESS
sabio DEATHLESS
Allir DEATHLESS
Pieface DEATHLESS
Parent
nope no allir, no pieface, but tekn0 ! :D
Parent
GL & <3 to sabio
Parent
what happend to allir?
several reasons...
Parent
gl silent chrzz <3
What happened to Snow & Djigi? :O
Snow is being held as a hostage in Shell 1 Core on strut 2 along with 50 others.
You should be able to get into the Shell by using the nano-map, though, be careful, the guards are on extreme caution.
Find Snow, you can recognize him by his beard, also, he has a pacemaker so make use of your special microphone to hear if he has a different heartbeating.

The entrance to the hall where Snow is is protected with an ESS (eyescansystemfunctionthingie).
It will only respond to the guard's eyes so even a correct suit won't work, you'll have to find another way to surpass that.

As soon as you get to Snow, don't kill him, put him in your bookcase and drive him home with the scootmobile, there you will find a new mission.

As for djigi, he's backup I believe.
Parent
take arclite
if i would be active again... wäre ich ne option als rifle^^
inetonly crash ;D gL
nächste lan :oo
Parent
no lan support! ;D
Parent
I'm not as poor as my mgc :o
Parent
Quote by wWallie
Snow is being held as a hostage in Shell 1 Core on strut 2 along with 50 others.
You should be able to get into the Shell by using the nano-map, though, be careful, the guards are on extreme caution.
Find Snow, you can recognize him by his beard, also, he has a pacemaker so make use of your special microphone to hear if he has a different heartbeating.

The entrance to the hall where Snow is is protected with an ESS (eyescansystemfunctionthingie).
It will only respond to the guard's eyes so even a correct suit won't work, you'll have to find another way to surpass that.

As soon as you get to Snow, don't kill him, put him in your bookcase and drive him home with the scootmobile, there you will find a new mission.

As for djigi, he's backup I believe.

Roflpantoffel!
CALM DOWN, I'M COMING TO THE RESCUE!!!
Parent