Hitsounds on or off?

Title says it al.

What do you think?
Comments
On, of course. So you can guess the enemy's hp and you know whether u hit on far distances and stuff.
I track much better without hitsounds
On, of course. So you can guess the enemy's hp and you know whether u hit on far distances and stuff.

What a fucking nub question
On, but sometimes I turn them off to play one week without and turn them on again after that.
same here!
and same for the crosshair!
and drawgun!

need to change stuff, else i cant play, it just doesnt work :(
Parent
I think someone should add one more comment here, something like:
"same here!
and same for the aimbot!
and wallhack!

need to change stuff, else i cant play, it just doesnt work :("
Parent
OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN
what is the hitsound ?
Headshots only ftw =D
ding ding ding
Most of the time I've got em on, although sometimes Its pretty nice to play without. I'd say play with and without and than see if you want em on or off :)
on or off :D on of off :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
Ding DIng DINg
Playing without hitsounds ain't fun!
on , so , some times I aim in the grass or tree to hear if there is some guys there. And you can guess the enemy's HP 2 ...
sometimes i play without , it gives a more RTCW feeling...
i like hitsounds because i know i f hit some1 on high distance but i can track better without hitsounds
I got them enabled. I wish they would be disabled completely though.

Waiting on Arachon's reply ;-)
What is a "hitsound" Food or what ?
so whats the option for retarded people like yourself who can't spell deaf? :)
i tend to concentrate more without hitsounds because i actually have to rely on aim as opposed to listening for the hitsounds..
can't play without hitsounds, sound is the most important thing for me in many shooters (only UT3 is different :P)
On 4 life.
b_hitsound 2, only hs sound as i only shoot hs nP.
take it off, maxpackets 10, packetdup 0, antilag 0, snaps 10, highdetail config but with high picmip/lodbias, a pneumatic drill with full effect under your screen and play on a polish homehosted server and you have RTCW. ;-]
u cant survive et without the "DINGS" :O u live for them, cmon.
its called "passion" :)