Xanah looking for clan

Hi,

I'm looking for a med+/high skilled team.

I've experience from various tourneys and cups, also from OC Premier playoffs (2times), 3 LAN Parties (Warsaw 6v6 2006,Lublin 3v3, GGT Goleniów 2008).
I'm playing ET since 2004 (June) i already played against many high teams for long time. I'm 17years old, mature and reliable player (i'm not clanhopper), playing as a medic, I can speak english/polish, i'm most likely avaible 5,6 days a week. For more accurate info 'bout me look @ my profile.

Contact me @ crossfire or @ #savak #krwawa.et
Comments
GL, but don't know u!
girly nick imo

anyway gl
he? okidoki
quite a cv

did [ep] die?
a co z elite/savak ?
polak...whatever...
a co z elite/savak ?
savak folded ?
med+/high lol
i told him to write high because its his actual skill be he didnt want to
Parent
so how comes hes not playing for a high clan?
and how comes so many polaks are high and then getting busted?
hmm conspiracy..
Parent
how comes i did not see you playing this game and you know who is skilled and who is not?

edit: and yeah, every polish is cheating and every polish will steal your car from garage
Parent
cuz i dont play with polish guys.. and i didnt play any clanwar for.. hmm 1,5 years now
Parent
so you dont know who represents what level :x
Parent
not playing activly doesnt mean i dont follow the scene. so i know it
Parent
u obviously dont
Parent
sure. u must know it
Parent
still you were random and you still are so stfu.
Parent
and u are?
Parent
it is estaloth . and u are still random
Parent
Because you yourself did not play this game.
Parent
in the world of dynamic ip's, black screenshots and punkbuster bugs everything's possible.
Parent
he played EC quali and stuff or not? dunno, but he is skilled imo
Parent
powodzonka
gl savak player
GL Xanah!
DSky.riZla ?
Parent
upload cfg please
Parent
fanboy?:))))
Parent
- DSky.riZla-
- DSky.Darkie (c)
- DSky.clouver
- DSky.koto
- DSky.criatura (?)
- DSky.biqq (?)
- DSky.fireball (?)
- DSky.mAx (?)
- DSky.jONAS (?)

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
Looks unstable, potter already left :/
Parent
like i care dodi olbaa persseesa XDDD
p.s: im not manager if u want to laught talk to raypi
Parent
what the hell does manager have to do with this ? this shit only shows how a wnb you are, like they would even play with you..
Parent
ahahah and u talk bullshit coz u dont know me and u dont know how i play...nice care olbaa try to think more thx bb
Parent
Like i just said, this shows how wnb you are mr'poltard but oh im sorry, i havent seen you playing idd, pls could you send me your cfg? I really would like to have them :< I could feel being pro also..
Parent
first u need to get brain..coz your comments are lulz. i dont care about you man..u dont need to know how i play...thx bb care on priv nub
Parent
O pls, i really mean it, give me ur cfg.
Parent
u are too stupid for download it
Parent
you comments make so much sense, i feel overwhelmed
Parent
get a brain? wtf is a lulz?
Parent
Lineup:
- DSky.riZla-
- DSky.Darkie (c)
- DSky.clouver
- DSky.koto
- DSky.Bozar
- DSky.TBA
- DSky.TBA

seriously unstable, already changed :(

only 3 nonames + busted cheater left :((
Parent
I will visit your profile each day for new dosage of lulz.
Parent
i dont care about you man... XDDDDD
Parent
but you care enough to be a wannabe highskilled in this game by playing with cheaters and adding "famous" names to your DSKY* profile
Parent
i can add all players what i want and u can stfu now...
Parent
as I see your line-up is complete - got 9 players already. wanted to trial for your team. :(
Parent
if u dont see its not completed nub we have 4 player's for 100% get eyes..and go whine and care on priv kid not here...
Parent
i would like to join also
Parent
never cheated =)

awesome achievements
Parent
trying to be funny?
or wnb skilled?
Parent
he's wnb skilled, unlike you.
Parent
i never say im skilled and u care like kids about bullshit if u dont know what we do in clan just shut up kid and go outside...
Parent
going outside wont make us as good as you are, config plx
Parent
zerender stop care man...u dont know me i dont know u but i know how u play and u play shit u dont know how i play so stfu and stop care if u want to talk about me or DSky write on priv coz i dont know what u want to show here...thx bb
Parent
One of the best players there are in the whole community. You may not know him but if given a chance, he'll surely prove that he's really highskilled. And he's also one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Good luck, mate <3.
unknown highskilled players are a very common thing nowadays. you can learn this game so fast, it's amazing!
Parent
'Unknown' doesn't mean 'recently became highskilled'. He's been playing like this since I got to know him - so it was just about the same time as I started playing ET and it was like 2 years ago. The only reason he isn't known is that he has always been in a clan with the very same people. I mean savak. And hasn't he shown himself as a good player in this clan? I really think he has. So don't say things which describe him as 'a new talent' which has a very negative meaning nowadays as you surely happen to know.
Parent
such a pity you didnt say those things two(?) years ago

http://dolar.xaa.pl/screens/vst34.jpg
Parent
4 minutes is supposed to be very impressive on frostbite?
Parent
ee its not supposed to be impressive? it shows you that we didnt come from nowhere and we are not like "omg 2 weeks yawn and cheaters" and "suddenly coming from nowhere new talents"? you dont need to remember every team you played with but its just pathetic behaviour of vinyl - retarded boy who thinks he is the only one true player
Parent
Please, you make pics of every team you set a time vs. You are the one who is pathetic.
Parent
i like to remember nice matches and i think im not the only one :x
Parent
wow, impressive goldrush time

wait

its not gr
image: jesusfail
Parent
impressive xp fuzz :000000
Parent
im better but still gl! :)
gl Xanah ;)