Wierd sound drivers problem

somehow i got problem with my realtek HD audio manager, atleast i think the problem comes from there
after im playing games for while (it doesnt happens in every games, niether all the time) my pc freeze...
but then SOMETIMES after i wait, realtek hd driver pops up saying devices unplugged and then plugged
wtf? Oo is it some kind of hardware problem or the driver's problem?
Comments
REALTEK SUX I DESERVES TO HAVE THE "MOST FUCKED UP SOUND DRIVER" AWARD!

My problem is everytime i put my mic on, it automaticly mutes all sound on the pc. So my comp cant play with mic bcuz of it... FUCK REALTEK!
Parent
I don't know how to solve it exactly, but when I had unsolveable problems with my sound card I just disabled it and used the onboard sound, which is more than good enough, if u don't use a real soundsystem. At least I never noticed a difference.
if i disable it i have no sound :P
Parent
Yes, u need to enable the onboard sound in ur BIOS. There should be an option to enable/disable it.
Parent
Realtek HD is onboard sound
Parent
a good soundcard is a lot better than onboard sound tbh and it saves 200-300 mhz cpu power.
Parent
Depends on ur onboard sound. Of course it is better, otherwise you wouldn't need an extern soundcard. But it doesn't make that big difference for me and better to have a bit less good sound than none. :P
Parent
deleted your drivers ?

try a update ..

Gl m8 <3