Wesbot.exe

I'm searching for a team where I can have fun and try and do good in some tourneys. I prefer a team that wants to go to CDC but if you're not planning to go don't hesitate to pm me as well.

About me

Well I'm 19 years old and I live in Canada Amsterdam. I've been playing ET for quite some time now and I think I'm pretty Anonymous skilled. In recent seasons I've played both EC & OC and some other leagues. My ex teams are Europe RazeR, Netherlands Morrigu, Netherlands OVERLOAd, Netherlands Ephix & Europe SPRD. I'm decent medic (too rambo sometimes though), fops or engi. I sometimes do some amazing stuff with panzer too.

About you

No randoms or cheaters.

Contact

Wesbo @ #morrigu (I don't have an away nick so don't get pissed off when I'm not responding I might be offline)

image: wesley

G'day to you all!
Comments
lol at pic :D
gl wesbot :)
lekker cammen met je boyfriend gg
poor bear... anyway good luck gayman!
you are waaaaay too slim !
walking skeleton
gl sexy beer image: teddy-bear-lg
How dare you?
Parent
Don't worry I'll hit her for the both of us.
Parent
shenkie xd
u should be bring bonesaw'd to cb :D
sexy pic rrraawwrr

gL :*
nwn 2.55 > * :>
zo jij heb je best gedaan hierop succes ouwe
i didnt want to see that pic =D
gl 8D
btw u > lady&kitty :-D
Waar woon je precies dan in adam
What's the name of the song in this video? http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=forum&mode=item&id=5852 Anyone knows?
linkin park - what i've done?
Parent
thanks dear perfo :*
Parent
lol @ pic wes hahahahha
Why did morrigu (newest edition) fold if you are all (at least you, Domi & Kiewan) searching for a clan here? Just recruit three players more and continue playing.
I can't play with aeq so I left and I think Kiewan lacks motivation to play with the rest. The others didnt want to continue too, but I'm not sure because I haven't been following recent events.
Parent
Good luck!
kom je nog naar de volgende cdc?
Parent
Ik zal het proberen en hoop dat ik kan, ik wil wel.
Parent
gL Weswhbo!
n1ce !!!
gl Wesnewb
gl mate :)
nice pic, brb
Once again you fail to mention elYsium! :P
I haven't mentioned quite a lot of teams :P
Parent
Good luck! Maybe your chances will increase if you promise to bring Kitty along :D ;-)
GL, pic >P
gl and is that a sheep? x)))
trust a welshman to say that ;)
Parent
yeeerrrrrr ;)
its gota be said though, it does look like a sheep xD
Parent
hahahahaa
gl wesbo ! :-)