Skeiz Clean

k, just needed more hits.
So, ill start off saying i need a clan..

- skill: low+/med-
- can be serious, but can be a prick too.
- prefer Belgium
- Speaking when needed i guess..
- med/eng..

About you

- 3o3/6o6, dont care..
- skill, around low+/med-
- vent/ts
- active

xfire: suxxie or pm me here..
Comments
2 years and 17 days vs 10 months and 17 days

he > you = you should gtfo :}
Parent
nice fake account tbh
Parent
wusstest nicht? shoes hat sich n anderen account gemietet, den umbenannt und gibt sich seitdem als oldschooler aus :)
Parent
lol'd :D

wer ist denn so doof und gibt ihm seinen account? :p
Parent
mich wunder heutzutage ganüscht mehr ;\
Parent
gl :) attentionwhore
If I had 'God' rights, I would ban ALL people who use those "clean", "busted" etc. only for an attention. It's even more retarded than 324052 comments "etqw is dead" when someone writes about etqw OR 829759859346 journals about ONE CL match/Grand Prix...
if you had english skills.. wait, you dont

anyway, if i had 'god' rights, i would ban all poltards except of dewu !
Parent
the biggest idiot I've ever met in ET was Belgium Worm (low+ max highego crying child), we, 'poltards', are '2low' in this category

anyway, I don't really care about you, my opinion is clear - if someone is using those words to get attention, he must be an idiot, live with that, bb
Parent
Or maybe he just uses a "dirty" way to gain attention and therefore maybe even a trial invite? x)
Parent
You behave like some kind of XVII century puritan.
Parent
because I think that creating journals/topics about something different than someone would think after reading the name is idiotic? I can't imagine how someone can think it's OK or, even worse, FUNNY!
Parent
I dont think its ok, I dont think funny. Yet I dont say anything against that, since that does not make any harm. You know why? Because it was obvious it was fake. And even if you thought that it could be for real, you lost few seconds. World is not ideal. Get over it instead of trying to change every single (even the smallest) bad thing in this world.
Parent
of course you woudn't ban me :-)
Parent
etqw is dead
Parent
GL SUXIE <3

skillfake btw, last time we played you were like med but maybe it was just a random lucky boost so you prolly still suck GL ANYWAYS <3<3<3
ty poltard <3
Parent
ATTENTION ATTENTION
gl belg!

ps. worst soldier ever! :P
Sux0r is awesomes, take him, you won't regret it.
said who?
Great person, someone take him, damn it!
if you have no idea about someone, shut the fuck up.
gl homo !
wie de fuk is suxor? =/

SLAGHER !

gl
sux0r gay
nice guy and skilled....take him

GL
wnb fuxor
i've probably been using this nick longer then u used yours :/
Parent
longer than 4 and half a year :<?
Parent