xfire ads box

instead of having huge amount of "i'm cless"/"need moviemaker"/"avi to make movie"/"need logo" journals or forum topics in which nothing really important is commented (usually its just useless gl stuff), i think xfire would benefit from ads box below forums box in which that kind of spam journals/topics can be posted so it doesnt push down topics that actually contribute to site or community.
ether that or make some kind of extra filter called "crap" for example and make it possible for admins to flag such journals and topics as crap so they get filtered out. thx, luv you all
Comments
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm van MORA !!!!!!!!!!!
Parent
over moderation ?

i see what you mean however
well thats why you have option of filtering it, if you want crap you just leave its box unchecked and you get full load of it every time you refresh xfire.
Parent
a crap filter would be alot less productive than a separate area for ad's imo :D

classifying one guys stuff as crap is always going to lead to problems
Parent
a part time solution would be a sticky in recruitment part of forum in which all i'm cless/looking for player posts would go and deleting any new such posts done outside that topic. same goes for fragmovies part of forum.
Parent
that would defeat the point in having a recruitment forum at all
Parent
thought about the same tbh
hoi mr ich düse düse düse :>
Parent
damn, woke up this morning and heard that song. now i got a "ohrwurm" xD
Parent
:D "ich düse düse düse düse im sauseschritt nimm mich im porsche mit :D

komm mit mir wir fliegen übers land :D"
Parent
u failed :<