#smalllugercup

Hi mates

signups open
Till we have 8 teams

The cup starts at 06/05 (today) @ 21:00GMT+1 (CET). The cup is played in the 3on3 format with the CB 3on3 config. Side is not allowed!

Round 1: Frostbite
Round 2: Adlernest
Final: Both teams pick one map of their choice.

(If a map turns out to be fullheld by both teams, there will be played a Pistolround. This basically means: The team with the most deaths received after 2 minutes loses. The kniferound will take place at Valhalla. No selfkill allowed)

Rules:

image: arrow Knife, pistol, dynamite, syringe, smoke-grenade, medpackets, pliers only
image: arrow No bug abuse.
image: arrow 3on3 CB config.
image: arrow Selfkilling = allowed.
image: arrow Pushing, blocking = allowed.
image: arrow Shooting with weaponbank 3 or throwing with 4 = forfeit immediately even if you did not hit anybody.
image: arrow You must record demos
image: arrow You must play with the tag you signed up

(Make sure you unbind weaponbank 3,4 to avoid any problems with the shooting = forfeit rule!)

Admins:

sjhozda
pojat
Ney

Signup:
#smalllugercup
Contact sjhozda or pojat to signup
(team+lineup)
Comments
what happened to the knife cup? :S
try to look again
Parent
the knife cup is tomorow;) smartass
Parent
damn! really tired xD
Parent
merc avi
merc avi ( want to play with chrzz )
need team :<
same feeling :<
when will ur comp be fixed again ?
Parent
dunno, due the fact that i can get it replaced for free , i have to bring my pc to eindhoven , gonna do that on saterday hopefully i can get it back @ tuesday
Parent
missing u alrdy <3
Parent
greets from liberty city <3
Parent
lugeronly is shit, you can just revive your way through the map, you don't even have to shoot
word. imo teams shud be restricted to certain combinations of classes, like 1 medic 1 engy 1 covvy or whatever
Parent
fuck's sake sjhozda make some of these cups on weekends bro, 2100 GMT+1 is like 1300 my time so I'll be at school :(