et_esp 1 ,hax ?

look at this pic

image: shot0004fc6

Player GUID Computed 22256a91ff56db7620b3da2797fcd92f(-) (slot #2) 84.94.4.28:27960 daniel
Comments
im looking
u r so funny
Parent
n1 coolio :)
Parent
yes et_esp is hacks
another one using an ETmain cheat inb ETpro? Oo (can only recall mombot having that one in)
All the et_ cvars are part of Mombot.

All the ot cvars are part of ET Visuals Hack.
Yes its funny isn't it...

xD
Parent
ahah nice one... i was just jocking with u... but is true? =)
Parent
uhh i think theres a diffrence between MD5TOOL #9002 (etmain/opengl32.dll)
and
MD5TOOL #9002 (etBot.exe)
Parent
Please tell me the difference, they are both hacks.

Mine was a public version of etBot from around about 2 years ago that some thought was still undetected, I tried it on a Czech Public server to see and got kicked.
Parent
well i ve never used any haxx tbh and i never got kicked at that time from pb so i dont realy know what it is but it could be that airsrike problem i had some time ago. some times when some one throwed a strike or arty my et crashed so i reinstalled :<
Parent
Whatever, I'm not accusing you of anything, so there's no need to defend yourself.

I just don't think its appropriate and a bit hypocritical to laugh at someone in the same situation as yourself
Parent
well u used haxx and i didnt so its not the same situation :X and i dont fuckin care if u used it :o
Parent
shut up, you both cheat(ed) and you should both be banned for it.
Parent
If the world were as close minded as you, 89% of the population would be in prison.
Parent
Good comparison, banning cheaters and imprisoning a population.

According to the clanbase rules you should be banned indeed. Players have been banned for the same exact thing in the past (not the ETbot, I mean this), with a PBban or PsB ban as proof. I'm just the messenger.. If you think the rules are narrow-minded, just don't play in any clanbase competitions.
Parent
I don't and havn't done for a very long time and I don't intend to ever again. If I should be banned from CB, then it would not affect me in the slightest.

The punishment should always be proportional to the crime, I experimented on a public,I never used a hack in a scrim or an official match and there is no proof at all to suggest that I did. I

f you asked the entire ET community, I bet 60% or over would also have experimented at some point with a public hack, and there would be some very well known names in that list.

All there is are a couple of kck messages from two public servers, no-one has ever taken a demo of me hacking or a PBSS.

I will also be attending a fun LAN in the UK in March.
Parent
QuoteIf you asked the entire ET community, I bet 60% or over would also have experimented at some point with a public hack

Rofl.
Parent
ur so poor tbh thats not a proof ahaha u should be banned for that
Parent
Well actually if you type in google et_osp, and then type ot_distance, it brings the hacks up.....
Parent
HAX!!!!
hax,hax,hax,hax,h4x,hax!!!11onone
turn your cheats off
you cant proof who is that guy with that shot -> no matter
coolio i am your fanboy ofc