Clans & infos @ profile

thanks
Comments
I found this at your profile !

image: nC_tag_customer
I found this at your profile !

Anonymous
Parent
infront of Domi's and Allir's name yes !
Parent
gl m8 <33

Maggi Fix?
english from Russia Russia and he's a retard

go die mr skiled
Go buy a life mr. wnb
Parent
look who's talking about "wnb" :(
Parent
Clair ta fais quoi comme clans ?

pixel
vermi
uG

et tu parles ? ok tg now.
Parent
Well , why are you talking about wnbs if i didnt made superclans ? hehe , nice trying to pass for a hero , but you are a failzor sir.

englishonly , oh soz u r too dumb for it :(
Parent
Why you're acting retard with him? Even if he is a wnbe or cheat0r, just wish him good luck instead of adding uberSTUPIDcomments, or even better! Leave this Forum topic.
Parent
He isn't a cheater , too bad for it but he's so retarded that I can't act in different way with him. He must be one of the most retarded guy I ever met in ET so I have to flame it even if it's not the point of this topic.

Why are you trying to defend him rofl ?
Parent
I'm not trying to defend him, laughing my ass off! I don't even talk with him. I'm just saying that adding a comment (a stupid comment that doesn't even match with the forum topic) like yours, sounds a bit retarded. And probably you aint that retard, but it's a bit annoying watching that over and over again :x Hope you understand my point and don't take this personal mate. ;)
Parent
I understand , but I can't get such people posting here. It's like the most wnb ever , he sucks every high players or (ex)cheaters to get in their clan etc... I don't like those sort of people. And we still on crossfire , where the flame is everywhere :{} !:p

But , indeed , those sort of comments are retarded but I was forced to post it.
Parent
Yes ofc, you are noob so you cant get a clan with good players that all & HF with your ban @ www.enemyterritory.fr ( yes you are too much retard , admins ban you and you say to cphr " Im not a retard, im cool etc.. bla bla bla"
Parent
Quoteadmins ban you and you say to cphr " Im not a retard, im cool etc.. bla bla bla"

I dunno if he is trying to sound cool or not. I already said my opinion about it. That was stupid from him for adding those comments and if you haven't replied to 'those' comments again, maybe you both weren't fighting each other.
Parent
Yeeh I understand your madness. I don't like those wannabe's either, but you don't see me flaming on them everytime they add a journal with no sense or forum topics xD But yeh, sometimes I forget that we are on crossfire, thanks for bringing life to my sleepy memory again!

QuoteI was forced to post it.

: D Made me laugh! You are under control by someone? >:]
Parent
Yes , I'm under the control of my little person D: !
Parent
U know why hes flamming ? coz hes just a retard noob, hes low+ max and he think hes a great player i raped him always and he say bullshit. But i care about this guy hes just a kid( 13 years old ).
Parent
Ahah..You shouldn't care about it too mate.
Parent
Yes, but its too high , i cant ^^^^^^ but ok now i ignore him ( but hes always behind me when i post xD )
Parent
l
o
l

I'm 16 , np , I forgive you.

I don't play ET to win the next EuroCup , it's the last thing I care , seriously. I'm not such a wnb like you sucking every big dicks to get some super e-friends.

Oh true , you were like low + @ lan aswell and you jeje , mika told me that you were doing nothing , but ye , it's your "super ego" that was working.

Just quote me where I say : "I'm supercool blabla"

fucking kankerretarded kind met uw lelijk hoofd zou ik zeker hier niet antwoord.
Parent
Last reply,

@ lan im maybe low, but play with a fucking pc, no mic, a shitty screen.

Im not playing a lot thats why i seek a clan for fun.

Buy a life and stop your fucking flam etc @ inet.

U dont have friends ?

U dont go at school ?

bibuy retard
Parent
kk , maybe it's true , but doesn't forgive that you can be from med+ to low , nerd.

I don't play a lot too , I joined increased cuz tzbq was motivated to play with them and I didn't want to search a clan.

inet or lan , I would flame you , even if you are 3m taller than me or smaller than me , I don't fucking care cuz guys like you should get aids and rest in hell.
Parent
Sincerly, I start to think internet are serious business's! I doubt about it before but I start to believe now. You are wishing him to die of AIDS?! How low is that man? You shouldn't wish death to anyone, even to your enemies, but ok.
Parent
It's a figured sentence.
Parent
LOOL, if you make him question he is going to reply! And probably on his replys gonna be another question for you, and you both won't ever shut your mouths! Ahah, anyways, I think that you both someday will give pretty well each other!
Parent
No, hes too low mentaly for me. "inet or lan , I would flame you , even if you are 3m taller than me or smaller than me , I don't fucking care cuz guys like you should get aids and rest in hell." LOLOLOL hes a Turk and he talk, hes a victime without friends, please help him...
Parent
ok. Hope you come at next lan
Parent
LOL..Why is that ?
Parent
AHAH. How am I supposed to help him :x?
Parent
to understand the life
Parent
I think I understand much more than a guy sucking some peepz on the net , sir.
Parent
GL sCred
thx riZla :D
Parent
gl sCred
this 1 iz also n1 ^.^

image: do-not-want
Parent
type "do not want" @ google images you'll find a lot more to clash sCred, sisi.
Parent
Un epu comme toi, personne te voulais donc ya que famas qui a su te prendre...
Parent
pardon stylé fashion rital @ wnbmode?

Tu sais, ET, c'est un jeu. Au moins je reste dans une team, je change pas tous les 15 jours.

oh, je suppose que famas > toutes tes mytho teams à deux francs six sous.
Parent
Clair, par contre chaque foi que j t'ais joué jt'ai tjs rape a lot,

famas > mes teams ? LOLOLOLOL

Ok en stabilité p-e :D.

PS : Vaut mieu un style fashion rital qu'un style a 2 balle.

ET certes est un jeux, mais des gens comme toi le prend un peu trop au serieux et ne sort jamais car ET a pris la place de sa RL .
Parent
osef de qui rape qui (meme si jy crois pas :))

la plupart de tes teams sont que des mix, d'où ma réponse "famas > toutes tes mytho teams à deux francs six sous."

PS : Cest vrai... mais moi je n'ai pas de style tu vois, j'cherche pas à faire mon k3k3 et à être a la mode. jsuis moi, cest tout, et j'm'habille de la façon la plus sobre, normale possible, avec ce qui me plais.

Tu y joues certainement plus que moi, et vu comment t'es wnb, c'est plutôt moi qui devrais dire cette phrase. Après, crois ce que tu veux, mais tu as tort.
Parent
Ah tu veux offi ? désolé mais j'ai repri ET hier demande a stormy... j'avais pas touché ET depuis 3 semaines...

Mais bon tnp for me j te rape les yeux fermés t'est juste un suceur de boules sans skill, apart ca bien la team ukraine ? :))))))
Parent
jpense que stormy en à totalement rien à battre de toi, et jai envie de dire : jmen fous de ton planning :xD

arrete de te prendre high, cherche du low+/med et puis c'est tout. à quoi ça sert de se dire skilled si on l'es pas?

à part ça tu as 1an de retard...

maintenant va te brosser les dents plz
Parent
clanhopper :DD

#masterk