Problems :s

Hello,

I've got problems with Wolfenstein ET, it's very strange.

It started with:

I'm playing 2.6b for like 3 years now, i wanted to play 2.55 often for wars again so i downloaded a patchselector (ET starter pro 0.8) and did some things, after 2.55 worked succesfully i went to 2.6b again, but that didn't work because you can choose version: 2.55, 2.56 and 2.6 on the patchselector and 2.6 will known as 2.6b so i did 2.6 and then i pressed patch only but now my ET version 2.6b isn't working anymore because if i press an 2.6b server on xfire and then 'play game' i go to the server (telenet) and then i get the warning: Incorrect ET.exe version

Now my question is:

How can i fix this :o?

I tried to reinstall ET and things, but my ET version doesn't go from 2.6 -> 2.6b, how can i fix thiss?

I hope you guys can help me, and don't post some stupid flame posts, thnx <3
Comments
where can I download that?
Its caused by the patch selector having 2.6 instead of 2.6b or something like that!
Parent
1. get the right patch
2. get the fuck out
Download the newer version of the ET starter pro, it has 2.60b support.
Thnx mate, i got everything working now.. really thnx <3
Parent
keep the patches on your desktop and just patch depending on which game you wanna play, the 2.60 patch is quick installer and for the b is just 2 files that need copied.. And if that doesnt work try not playing with cheap hax :D
2.55? wat?
what about get 2.60b patch?
download 2.55 patch
download 2.60b patch

then everytime i want to play 2.55 i install that patch and if i want to play 2.60b i install that patch ...izi